Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OxyContin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who has a prescription for it and sometimes uses it for fun, but not often as this person actually needs it for pain as well..

It's *really* highly controlled. Carlin, I'd suggest that you have absoluetly no chance of getting it.
And why bother trying?

Urbanhog said:
try snort them....... its better for the high, but be warned at the site, poppies.org claimed that snorting oxy's is worse than snorting coke or MDMA, its more caustic to your nose, and there's few members at poppies.org with partly missing nose from snorting too much oxy's for ages.

They are very very diffcult to get, what happens is, I believe I have said this few times, when the doctor put you on oxycontin for pains, they only give you 5 or 10mg's oxy's then after 3 months, you have to go thru these bullshit federal government medical reviews to get them in continued script and higher doses above 10mg's.

On the packet on these oxycontin has this big warning label stated: "Possession of this medicence without script is illegal" or something..... thought it was funny, in a weird way.

i have snorted grams of OXY, the only problem is it clogs up your nose, and you can literally shovel crap out of your nose.
however you have to snort a lot, my friend was giving the yellow one (i think they are 20mg)
after 3 days, i started hallucinating, and i never visited the toilet during those 3 days, that's because nothing will come out.

oh if someone didn't say it already it's HIGHLY addictive, on par with meth or even stronger.

phase_dancer said:
twominds, unless you've got a prescription I suggest you edit your post.
Apologies. I got a bit cocky during an excessive weekend and broke the rules. Last post edited.8(

i made a thread about this which was closed very quickly lol (i dont know if im bumping this and it's super old but i've found it through the search anyway) and basically the only way ive ever found some is through friends who have needed it for pain...and then its always been in 5mg amounts. otherwise, ive never found it anywhere else but i have been told it exists on the street.

but yeah its absolutely insane in the US...

Last edited:
Not very big in SE Queensland unless you know where to look. I have a direct source to it, but unfortunately it's run dry. D:

twominds said:
Let me accept this unspoken offer to repeat a simple solution that I feel would resolve all this pharmacological chaos. Make heroin legally available to those who have a dependence upon it. There should be neither a negative stigma nor a crime associated with its use, and there should be no disruption of one's social image with a daily fix. We all have our weaknesses. And we are all humans. Let us be who we are. ^^^^^By Alexander Shulgin.

Right on Sasha!:)

Lessening the negative impacts of the average heroin addict is meaningless when you increase the number of heroin addicts by a larger magnitude.

C_Tripper said:
Lessening the negative impacts of the average heroin addict is meaningless when you increase the number of heroin addicts by a larger magnitude.

You misunderstand what is being suggested. Government handing out heroin to known heroin addicts, not legalization.

Besides, someone on this website should know, legalization does not necessitate increased intake.

You could do some research on the policy of giving opiates to addicts. The only country I know of that has such a policy is Iran. Funny that a religious theocracy should have more progressive drug laws than "modern western democracies".

Pistachio said:
You could do some research on the policy of giving opiates to addicts. The only country I know of that has such a policy is Iran. Funny that a religious theocracy should have more progressive drug laws than "modern western democracies".

You sure about this>>? Because after the last earthquake that levelled Iran about 5 yrs ago, I remember reading in a news article that Red Cross ppl were being trained by the Iranians (ie locals) who legitamtely needed morphine, and those who were opium addicts looking for a fix. Apparently the opiate addict populatn there is massive due to the fact it is right smack (no pun intended) in the middle of the opium importation routes from SW Asia (ie Afghanistan).

On a similar note, why is that addicts prefer heroin for addiction rather than methadone? I mean if you can get by each day without withdrawals with methadone or subutex, why not just do that? why complicate things by having tgo use a drug that is relatively short acting and reasonably easy to OD on?

yer this is something I dont quite get, how the fk there is such a black market for benzos and pharmaceutical opiates in the US that are talked about in other forum sections, and how they are so uncommon here (well not benzos as much but oxy like this thread)

because getting benzos from websites and getting analgesic narcotic opiates (apart from codeine/tramadol) is a different ball game no matter where in the world you are Im pretty sure

so wtf is the deal, they have much more people/market in north/south america and this shit is illicitly manufactured? Or we more talking obtained from pharmacys (by doctor shopping/forgery/hold ups) and diverted? Seems they dont have too much trouble getting cocaine from south to north america so maybe studff like oxys is smuggled like this also?

djsim said:
You sure about this>>? Because after the last earthquake that levelled Iran about 5 yrs ago, I remember reading in a news article that Red Cross ppl were being trained by the Iranians (ie locals) who legitamtely needed morphine, and those who were opium addicts looking for a fix. Apparently the opiate addict populatn there is massive due to the fact it is right smack (no pun intended) in the middle of the opium importation routes from SW Asia (ie Afghanistan).

I don't see where we are disagreeing here. I was saying Iran was giving opium away to legitimate addicts on a regular basis.

Yeah highest rates of opium use in the world. From memory about 2% of people are addicted to it.

Pistachio said:
You misunderstand what is being suggested. Government handing out heroin to known heroin addicts, not legalization.

Besides, someone on this website should know, legalization does not necessitate increased intake.

Ah, but then we have the interesting "Forbidden Fruit" syndrome kicking in. ;)

It's an interesting discussion, and one that should be in another thread, rather than this one I think. :)

If you live in a certain city of Australia theres Oxycontin and MS-Contins being sold on the street. Its definitely here, but on a street level your going to have to be pretty far into the drug scene because most people IV them, you might not want to know the people who sell them. My one experience was with a pretty gross dude and an old man, there was someone else involved he's cool(in case he see's this, your cool man ;) and yeah, its not worth going through the process.

People who are dying or are in extreme pain get them though and they often get prescribed too much and they know theyre worth money ;)

the_ketaman said:
People who are dying or are in extreme pain get them though and they often get prescribed too much and they know theyre worth money ;)

*nods

Thats my experience with them.

oxys are better than heroin imho. Less nod, less nausea, more euphoria. And its pharmaceutical. Just pass it through a micron ;) .

the_ketaman said:
If you live in a certain city of Australia theres Oxycontin and MS-Contins being sold on the street. Its definitely here, but on a street level your going to have to be pretty far into the drug scene because most people IV them, you might not want to know the people who sell them. My one experience was with a pretty gross dude and an old man, there was someone else involved he's cool(in case he see's this, your cool man ;) and yeah, its not worth going through the process.

yeahh...someone i know just doesn't bother anymore as it's just to sketchy...he's been mislead so many times..deceived...it's also scary the people involved in it. sometimes so much so you think it's just not worth even trying as your just gonna get screwed over or rejected. :\

Pistachio said:
I don't see where we are disagreeing here. I was saying Iran was giving opium away to legitimate addicts on a regular basis.

Yeah highest rates of opium use in the world. From memory about 2% of people are addicted to it.

I was asking are you sure they give out heroin to addicts? or is it opium?

The person who used to help me score has been ripped off many times, I have also bought ice from the street at this place and im not sure if there was any actual drugs in what I got. Its good to have a steady dealer and someone you know fairly well. i later saw the dealer who sold me the OC's beat the shit outta this junky lady because he thought she ripped him off(whether she did or didnt is unknown) but street deals suck.

Im enjoying the effects of some oxy and methadone right now. Its all who you know.

I guess it depends on who you know.

I've used OxyContin more times then I can remember. I've known many people who have access to these. If I wanted to I could probably get some right now.

Sorry, I don't want to sound like I'm dicksizing. I just thought it was interesting that so many people say it's really hard to get hold of. In saying that though, I have noticed a decrease in its availability ever since Heroin became easier to get hold of.

I'm in Perth btw...

Status
Not open for further replies.