• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin - Snort or Parachute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiack

Greenlighter
I know this has been gone over numerous times but I can't decide what to do. I have a limited oxy supply and I want to get the most out of it so I am curious what you think, snort or parachute. I know parachuting has the benefit of longer effects, but are the longer effects better than the peak of insufflation. It should be noted I have a large supply off codeine and while this is nowhere near as enjoyable as oxy it will still likely have an effect after the oxy is done since it has a longer duration. I am very eager to hear your responses and again I simply want to get the most out of the limited oxy I have.

If the pill has OP on it DO NOT SNORT. These have a cellulose fiber and cannot be snorted or shot.

I refer to it as Oxycotin here since where I live they seem to just brand it as oxycodone prolonged release.

I refer to it as Oxycotin here since where I live they seem to just brand it as oxycodone prolonged release.

Weird I never heard of these, is it 10mg? Online they say they are film coated.

I would just take them how they are however if you want to get immediate release use a cheese grater and needle nose plyers, gently use the grater and grate the pill(s), it will become a fine powder and when you parachute the powder it will be immediate release snorting the substance is a bad idea 10mg is like two grains of salt. Snorting it is sooo pointless bro

There 5mg pills and I have a few but I want to do 20mg for now in order to save the rest I have. Do you really think the peak off snorting is unworthy compared to the longer duration of parachuting?

There 5mg pills and I have a few but I want to do 20mg for now in order to save the rest I have. Do you really think the peak off snorting is unworthy compared to the longer duration of parachuting?

Guaranteed This is what 10mg looks like ---------> ... , think of how many fillers that are in the pill it will jack your nose up and ruin the high. I love Extended release you stay high WAAAAY longer.

Alright you have me convinced, I don't wanna fuck up my nose plus im sure i'll appreciate the longer effects greatly. Thanks for your help man.

No problem buddy enjoy ;) I wish I could still take those, they are amazing just how they are :)

Always eat your oxycodone no sense snorting unless your into that type of stuff and want to get high a few minutes quicker. For most the oral bioavailability is around 70 percent and around 50-60 percent for snorting. Therefore you do get more out of oral use. There are some exceptions such as having a defect in the genes responsible for absorbing oxycodone orally or if you are on medication that contradicts the oxycodone.

I'd recommend cutting them up the best you can and parachuting. IF you decide to snort, don't waste your time with all the microwave/freezer nonsense. Get some needle nose pliers and sandpaper (def use a dremel if you have one). Make sure to remove the outer coating, and shave them down. They will grind down to a decent powder. Granted they still have the ER compound, but they'll hit you much quicker. Best of luck.

^Thanks for reviving an old thread..

Snorting oxy is just stupid, as the oral bioavailability is higher than intranasal, plus snorting fillers is always a bad idea and can land you in the hospital
CLosed, as there are enough threads about it

Status
Not open for further replies.