• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyContin OC 80 (old formula) extraction?

CaptainAmerica

Bluelighter
Hey there,

looked a lot online and through posts on BL for a few days Now but have not been able to get an answer. I have access to the old Purdue OC 80s (oxycodone) that don’t have the gelling agents.

does anyone know of an extraction TEK or even just what solvents I should use to attempt to extract the pure oxycodone HCl from the fillers?

I don’t IV but I kind of want to try it for experiment purposes (and mainly so I’m not snorting those fillers when doing it intrnasally and could make a solution with a nasal spray bottle).

apologize if this has been posted before but all I could find was extractions for the new OP OC 80mg from 2010 onward.

Dude, if you have the original OC's, then you're gold. Those are the ones that are crushable and you may or may not remove the coating. I used to just crush and snort. Please consider your tolerance because if those things release at one time, it's a pretty good kick.

Dude, if you have the original OC's, then you're gold. Those are the ones that are crushable and you may or may not remove the coating. I used to just crush and snort. Please consider your tolerance because if those things release at one time, it's a pretty good kick.

Yeah, i knew that much. Just curious if there's a TEK out there to explain how to extact pure Oxycodone HCl from the pill itself...

IVing pills is dangerous. See this recent thread. The photos of the results are none too pleasant.

If you absolutely must do it, look up micron filters, and there's many posts here on BL about how to use those. That's the most harm reduction-y way of doing this.

But since you have OC80's I honestly just recommend (depending on your tolerance) snorting one then chewing another, that's how I always did it.

If you got these loose in the US it may also be worth testing them for fent. Purdue OC80's do not exist anymore, only Mundipharma, Qdem, or NAPP. Those are subsidiaries of Purdue but the meds are not sold under the Purdue name. They also usually come in blister packs if they're legit.

IVing pills is dangerous. See this recent thread. The photos of the results are none too pleasant.

If you absolutely must do it, look up micron filters, and there's many posts here on BL about how to use those. That's the most harm reduction-y way of doing this.

But since you have OC80's I honestly just recommend (depending on your tolerance) snorting one then chewing another, that's how I always did it.

If you got these loose in the US it may also be worth testing them for fent. Purdue OC80's do not exist anymore, only Mundipharma, Qdem, or NAPP. Those are subsidiaries of Purdue but the meds are not sold under the Purdue name. They also usually come in blister packs if they're legit.

they came in blisters from overseas that I buy locally (same source sells me your typical Indian benzos, carisoprodol, tramadol that come in blisters that I’m familiar with way back when I used to buy them online).These blisters still say Purdue If you look closely.

It’s been so long since if insuffilated the old OCS or roxies for that matter: they do burn on the way up but I have had my suspicions since my tolerance is pretty low and these aren’t giving me the buzz I was expecting.
Thoughts?713E3ED5-D4F4-40FC-A816-A9EBC734A430.jpeg

Not seen those specific blisters before but if you trust your source hopefully they are legit. Usually blistered oxy is real, but it's no guarantee. I can't vouch for those blisters so I'd recommend doing a fent test to be 100% safe, or at the very least starting with a quarter of one and seeing how it feels - should be obvious if it's oxy or not.

As for snorting them, they don't burn at all. Just scrape the coating off, crush it up, cut it into lines, and stick it up your nose.

If your tolerance is low enough that 80mg should have the job done, you can cut one in half and snort half while chewing the other half. Make sure you snort hard so you get the drip too, that way nothing is wasted.

If they are real they should actually taste nice on the drip and have a tell-tale smell that's unique to OC's.

they came in blisters from overseas that I buy locally (same source sells me your typical Indian benzos, carisoprodol, tramadol that come in blisters that I’m familiar with way back when I used to buy them online).These blisters still say Purdue If you look closely.

It’s been so long since if insuffilated the old OCS or roxies for that matter: they do burn on the way up but I have had my suspicions since my tolerance is pretty low and these aren’t giving me the buzz I was expecting.
Thoughts?View attachment 17174
Not seen those specific blisters before but if you trust your source hopefully they are legit. Usually blistered oxy is real, but it's no guarantee. I can't vouch for those blisters so I'd recommend doing a fent test to be 100% safe, or at the very least starting with a quarter of one and seeing how it feels - should be obvious if it's oxy or not.

As for snorting them, they don't burn at all. Just scrape the coating off, crush it up, cut it into lines, and stick it up your nose.

If your tolerance is low enough that 80mg should have the job done, you can cut one in half and snort half while chewing the other half. Make sure you snort hard so you get the drip too, that way nothing is wasted.

If they are real they should actually taste nice on the drip and have a tell-tale smell that's unique to OC's.

yeah these definitely burn up the nose. Figured it was the fillers for time release because like I said, it’s been a while.

best reagent test for this? In addition to fentanyl strips

Yeah, i knew that much. Just curious if there's a TEK out there to explain how to extact pure Oxycodone HCl from the pill itself...
Dissolve pills in water add sodium hydroxide solution until p.h. is about 12
add non polar solvent (not sure which one is best for oxy I'd try xylene or DCM) shake up and let seperate into two layers seperate off the non polar and re-extract the water layer with fresh non polar twice more then slowly add acid of choice to the non polar solvent until the p.h. is under 7 don't go much lower than 6.5. then extract the non polar with water 2 or 3 times same as before shake let separate and this time keep the water layers and put them in a pyrex bowl over a pot of boiling water in a double boiler arrangement and evaporate until there is a dry powder left.this will be your crude oxy.recrystallize for higher purity.
if u have the crushable oxy 80s it's not worth doing this.just dissolve pills in small amount of water and filter out the filler with a cigarette filter then through a wheel filter then evaporate the water.or just crush and snort.that works awesome.try it and report back.

I remember chewing the crushable 40s and they tasted a bit salty.opiatey but salty as well.if yours have a salty opiates taste there probably not fent.i forget what fent taste like.

I remember chewing the crushable 40s and they tasted a bit salty.opiatey but salty as well.if yours have a salty opiates taste there probably not fent.i forget what fent taste like.

i really don’t think they’re fent. Guy I buy em from tests each batch with strips.

I’ll have to buy a reagent to be sure. I see a lot of them (mecke, mandolin etc.) all have reactions for presence of oxy. Would one you guys suggest the best reagent to get for testing opiates?

Either marquis or mandelin

wheel filter worked well.

But marquis test proved only a faint yellow. Note I used a small amount of the crushed up pill itself, not the extracted oxycodone through the wheel filter and then air dried to form a crude pure product.

When I get more I will do a marquis on the *pure* product to see what the results are. At this time it's inconclusive and I'm still a little suspicious of the content of these pills.

performed another marquis this time on a different plate that was ceramic on the crushed up material (not filtered and dried), and did indeed get a light purple. I guess these are real!

So oxycodone turns purple with marquis.add it to the list of known colours for known substances

man, just eat them. The old school OC's are an orgasm just orally.

wheel filter worked well.

But marquis test proved only a faint yellow. Note I used a small amount of the crushed up pill itself, not the extracted oxycodone through the wheel filter and then air dried to form a crude pure product.

When I get more I will do a marquis on the *pure* product to see what the results are. At this time it's inconclusive and I'm still a little suspicious of the content of these pills.
Try smoking some of the pure oxy powder.

Smoking the pills with filler and other shit in there is a waste but when you've got pure oxy without filler or lactose smoking is the best way.