• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin 80mg In General

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDankyDank

Bluelighter
Yesterday I was able to grab my first 80mg Oxycontin ever, and I've never had them. I understand when you blow it, you have to take the coating off them. On one side of my pill, it has an imprinted "80" and on the other side is an imprinted "OC". Anyways, the imprints on them are green, and the rest of the pill is white. Is it possible that the person I bought them from already scraped off the coating? He was going to give me I think he said a "faucet clamp" and it's like a little tool to grate your pills on, but he forgot it.

But if the imprints of my pill is green, and the rest of it is white, do you think he took the coating off for me? Someone also told me it's equivalent to 8 percacets? I don't plan on blowing more then 20-30mg for my first time ever, but I found it hard to believe there's 8 percacets within that tiny little pill.

Anyway, all feedback would help. I'm a little nervous about it too, I'm not really big on opiates, and I don't plan on using them again for a long time. I just wanted something different. I also understand these are highly addictive, but I'm not really worried about that.

If a picture would help, I could post one, but the quality of the picture is shitty because I took it on my cell phone camera.

yeah he already scraped the coating off for you, the imprints always keep the green coating in them unless you get like a tack or something and scrape it off. Originally the whole pill was green so all you have to do now is crush it up and snort it. Be careful though its a lot more powerful then you think.

I wouldn't do the hole pill all at once either.. I always like to lick my card and make sure it has that good ol opiate taste.. A oc80 is alot of medicine I use to bang em like candy.. couple lines at a time =)

yeah he already scraped the coating off for you, the imprints always keep the green coating in them unless you get like a tack or something and scrape it off. Originally the whole pill was green so all you have to do now is crush it up and snort it. Be careful though its a lot more powerful then you think.

Thanks :D, I didn't want to mess it up, it was VERY pricey compared to other pills I've had in the past. I'm going to try it tonight, hope all goes well :).

is that normal for dudes to already scrape off your own pills?

that draws some warning flags for me, but I could see it happening in certain situations and dealer-client relationships...
Thought this thread said Oxycontin 80mg in Cereal

be safe

it has 80mg of oxycodone if you crush it and with no tolerance you should only do like 10mg at a time to be safe. Do a line, wait 30-60 minutes and do another. Try not to go over 20-30mg cuz you might get sick. You might be feeling alright at the time when you do too much but the morning after you'll be too sick to lay down or stand up and you'll ge hugging the toilet for a while. So 20mg should do you good.

Each percocet is 2.5mg to 10mg oxycodone. So yeah that tiny little pill is potent, 32 percocets if they are 2.5mg or 8 percocets if they are 10mg.

OC is stronger then percs when blown actually, OC is OXYcotin, percs are oxycodne. The Contin is time released unless washed and crushed.....

Be careful you build a tolerance to OC fast... and it can come on alot faster and stronger then you think.

I wouldn't do the hole pill all at once either.. I always like to lick my card and make sure it has that good ol opiate taste.. A oc80 is alot of medicine I use to bang em like candy.. couple lines at a time =)

Haha yeah, there's no way I'm going to do the whole pill at once. My guy told me to start with about a quarter of it, see how I feel in 45 minutes, and if I want more slowly ease into it. To be honest, I'm not real big on opiates, but I do rarely come across them. Considering I basically paid 40 dollars for it, it must be good. By the way, 40 dollars for an 80mg Oxy is that a rip off? I really have no idea on prices. If that's the case though, it must be amazing haha.

OC is stronger then percs when blown actually, OC is OXYcotin, percs are oxycodne. The Contin is time released unless washed and crushed.....

Be careful you build a tolerance to OC fast... and it can come on alot faster and stronger then you think.

oxycodone is oxycodone is oxycodone.. it doesn't matter if its a perc or an OC. 10mg perc equals 10mg OC.. 10mg=10mg. :|

it has 80mg of oxycodone if you crush it and with no tolerance you should only do like 10mg at a time to be safe. Do a line, wait 30-60 minutes and do another. Try not to go over 20-30mg cuz you might get sick. You might be feeling alright at the time when you do too much but the morning after you'll be too sick to lay down or stand up and you'll ge hugging the toilet for a while. So 20mg should do you good.

Each percocet is 2.5mg to 10mg oxycodone. So yeah that tiny little pill is potent, 32 percocets if they are 2.5mg or 8 percocets if they are 10mg.

This ^, i dont know why no one else said it earlier.

Haha yeah, there's no way I'm going to do the whole pill at once. My guy told me to start with about a quarter of it, see how I feel in 45 minutes, and if I want more slowly ease into it. To be honest, I'm not real big on opiates, but I do rarely come across them. Considering I basically paid 40 dollars for it, it must be good. By the way, 40 dollars for an 80mg Oxy is that a rip off? I really have no idea on prices. If that's the case though, it must be amazing haha.

check the price thread.. but no it's not a rip off.

Considering I basically paid 40 dollars for it, it must be good. By the way, 40 dollars for an 80mg Oxy is that a rip off? I really have no idea on prices. If that's the case though, it must be amazing haha.

Cant talk about prices in here. Search the 2010 Price Thread forum on here, you will see that you werent ripped off.

Oh yeah, also, since I have no tolerance to them at all, and if I blow around 20mg, how long do you think it will last (hours wise) or is it hard to tell? Will I also be able to function and move on them, or should I do them when my parents aren't home/asleep?

No tolerance ? 20mg is definitely enough to feel 'good'. You could even take 15mg to start and see how that goes for you (it'll last longer that way, too). If you snort it it should last just a few hours, maybe 4 tops. If you swallow it it'll last a hell of a lot longer, but will take a bit to kick in.

You'll be able to function. If someone looks into your eyes they'll see you're messed up as your pupils will most likely be tiny (plus bloodshot eyes). Since you have no tolerance you might be a little wobbly on your feet. I think you should be mostly fine around your parents. If they say something just say you're feeling a bit flu like as the flu sometimes causes dizziness. Too, evening is a nice time to take oxy because it'll make you tired in the end when the effects are about gone (in terms of the 'upper' euphoria often felt with oxy).

If you've done percocet then you've done oxycontin. If you have a tolerance to any opiate (percocet, hydrocodone, heroin, codeine, morphine and opium being the most common ones) you have a tolerance to oxycontin. Just wanted to throw that out there in case you didn't know.

I'm just going to close this, this thread got messy real quick and I think we can keep OC questions to the OC mega thread.

If you're new to opiates, an OC 80 is probably good for 4 to 8 doses, depending on how high you like to get.

Closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.