• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin 20mg OP

Dr. Pokey

Greenlighter
Hello, this is my first post here. I have acquired a beige Oxycontin 20mg OP pill, I understand that OP means that it has been engineered to have an extended release. Which procedure of administration would produce the strongest and most desirable effects, apart from IVing. I'd also like to know how to remove the extended release on the pill, I have tried to find an established routine of removing the extended release function, but I have only encountered many different practices and many disagreements. Cheers.

I have acquired a beige Oxycontin 20mg OP pill Which procedure of administration would produce the strongest and most desirable effects[/QUOTE said:
To save it for when you feel ill.

This, there's no defeating the OP time release unless you have a full laboratory at your disposal and real chemists to run it.

Would I feel the effects if I take it orally? And how would they compare to instant release OCs? I have no tolerance to opiates although I have used them recreationally before.

"Half as strong, twice as long" was the rule for the oxycontins versus IR oxy as far as I recall

Theres no such thing as instant release OC, all oxycontin is time released. Roxicodone and other instant release oxycodone hcl generics are totally different.

Taking OP's orally is the smartest way to use them of course you'll still feel it.

Theres no such thing as instant release OC, all oxycontin is time released. Roxicodone and other instant release oxycodone hcl generics are totally different.

Taking OP's orally is the smartest way to use them of course you'll still feel it.

Should I take the whole 20mg?

The only way to breakdown the er is to cook it.. You can do it either in an oven or on the stove. But you have to be careful if cooking it cuz if you cook it to long the med will cook up too. But basically you can cook till a light brown till it looks kind of jelly. I smash mine. If you can get it flat and light brown it's done. Then you can either shave it to short, iv it or take it orally.

The only way to breakdown the er is to cook it.. You can do it either in an oven or on the stove. But you have to be careful if cooking it cuz if you cook it to long the med will cook up too. But basically you can cook till a light brown till it looks kind of jelly. I smash mine. If you can get it flat and light brown it's done. Then you can either shave it to short, iv it or take it orally.

This does not break the time release at all.

I hated when they switched the "IR" OC's to the new OP's (as in able to take the coating off)! I just stopped doing them altogether. But the 2 times i did try them, i used a razor to chop them into many super tiny slivers and then i just stuck them under my tounge to suck on it till it was gone. It worked pretty good though but they just werent worth it once they changed to OPs.

Yeah if you have no tolerance you *might* feel it if you take the whole pill. But when inhad no tolerance it took me 30mg oxycodone ir to feel it, so be aware you might not even get anything out of it best to start low though i guess.