• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
What do they look like what mgs do they come in and for someone who has taken a lot of benzos in their life what mg would he or she take to start off with providing they have never tried them and are they ok to mix with a benzo and pregab inquisitive for a friend

Google is your friend, that's really not suited for OD.
And no, mixing benzos, pregabalin and an opioid like oxycodone is a bad idea as mixing CNS depressants can result in increased respiratory depression and can kill you.

Edit: A good starting point would be 5-10mg and don't go over like 30-40mg on your first time.
And don't forget that there are quite a few fake oxys with fentanyl going around!

Last edited:
Depends if your talking codone or contin. And for someone whos never done them, anywhere between 10-15MGs would probably be good. BY ITSELF. Do not mix any benzo with opiates, or any other CNS depressant. Maybe a beer, maybe.

EDIT: oxyCONTIN has "OP" on one side and whatever MG on the other (10,20,30,40,60,80) oxyCODONE varies in looks but the highest instant release dosage is 30MG.
(5,7.5,10,15,20,30)

Sorry im new and dont know where to post certain questions im going to ask first as its a waste of my typing and time this is 3rd time you have done this too me and im positive their are a lot more potent questions that are left alone im worried for my friend as he does not understand what he is doing

Yeah, you can find all that information with a quick google search, I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.