• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids "oxycodone?"

Tacoma

Bluelighter
So i bought these pills that are apparently oxycodone and i didn't check the pills before handing over the money (i know im a dumbass) anyway the pills are all white with NO MARKINGS they have a sweet taste to them as opiates do and seem to be real but its hard for me to tell. Anyway my question is could these actually be oxycodone?

step 1> destroy or take the pills
step 2> demand your money back
step 3> does he ask for pills? if he does, tell him you destroyed them so other people don't get mislead by the blank pill
step 4> done. and make sure you get your money back otherwise you have to beat his ass, this is "necessary"

I'm sorry, unfortunately without any markings nobody will be able tell you what they really are. Remember that the only pills without markings here (in the U.S) are typically vitamins, but all legal drugs have to have some type of scoring on them. Oxycodone definitely does - I've memorized the markings of a few lower dose pills to know what I'm getting, lol. I wouldn't advise you to take it, as it may be something that can harm you, and we don't want that. Of course next time check what you're buying, and please watch out for adverse side effects if you've taken it already.

If it has no markings and tastes sweet it could well be candy.

But anything we say is just a guess.

All prescription medication (generics included) in most developed nations are required by law to be clearly marked; even in the case of faux-Oxy (the Fentanyl laced stuff that is all too common in my region), the pills are still colored and marked 'OC80'. I can't imagine anyone going to the trouble of bulk pressing fake Oxy and not bothering to give it a stamp of some sort to increase the quality of the forgery...sorry, man, it sounds like you've been scammed :(
I have a number of non-narcotic pills in my medicine cabinet that also have a sweet taste of them, it can be dangerous to go by taste alone unless dealing with pure freebase/salt
Alas

Dude, since you're in the US that shit ain't oxy. Sorry

In the future you should look at the pills before handing over the money. Not trying to sound dickish but are you new to this?

I do like the taste of Oxy, but if it actually tastes sweet that is no Oxy I can assure you.

Yeah as stated above without a marking you just don't know .
Could be anything no one can tell you what they are because there's probly so many tablets that look identical to that .
Go beat him up , and check for markings next time , with a different dealer of course

the only pills I have that taste like candy or sweetish in some way are clonazepam (which are blue) and temazepam (which is in a white capsule)

Opiates are bitter my friend...from codeine and its analogues all the way up through fentanyl. Its just the nature of the molecule.

Honestly you are gunna run into this shit if you are in the opiate game. Never let money leave your hand till you identify your pills. I suggest you search around for a reputable dealer....someone that is more businessman than associate. Those folks that treat selling their drugs as a business rely on you as the consumer to be a repeat customer and will generally only disrespect you when it comes to waiting on them.

Lastly-don't try cold copping pills. This is the worst market to get hooked up in...you will get ripped off more than you will get your desired med.

Yeah them pills are fake. The olny reason i didn't check before hand because i usually do is because the person i got them from was my "freind" for years and never scammed me before.

I'm sorry that happened to you, you need to get your money back and not deal with that "friend" anymore. How did you figure out they were fake?

I know theres alot of good looking fakes going around.never trust anything that doesnt have stamp u recognize or one that u can easily find on google..

Don't take random pills you cannot identify.

Nothing worst as a man than taking birth control and shitting your dick out of your ass.

You've been warned!