• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone

Crampz

Bluelighter
Hi there

I have some oxycodone and I'd like to try it. I've never really been an opiate user, ive tried demerol once about 5 years ago and I did enjoy it. I currently take 2.5mg of diazepam daily (im having another go at tapering off) and 30mg mirtazapine for depression. I also take melatonin 3mg for sleep.

I have the 10mg instant release oxycodones, and a couple of the 20mg instant release, probably in total i have about 150mg.

I weigh about 220lbs and would like to get nice and euphoric, but I obviously dont want to die! I plan on trying this tomorrow night. What would be a very pleasent yet also safe dose to take? Am I going to feel sick/throw up or anything?

Sorry if this post seems like its written in a weird/formal way, I was just wanted to ask what dose to take based on facts.

Many thanks!!

You're best to start with 20-25mg. Then take more if needed an hour later till you're where you want to be. Be safe. You can take more but you can't take less once you've taken it.

For harm reduction, I advise you not to mix the benzos and oxycodone together. Not sure about the 30mg Mirtz and oxycodone together, so be sure to research that before you mix them as well. Better to be safe than sorry, always.

Start out on the 10mg first. Give it time to work before you redose. With zero tolerance, you have to be cautious not to dose too much.

Tomorrow, increase it by 5mg, then go from there.

Low doses are euphoric for most 1st time users.

Enjoy

^^ thanks... so given the pills are 10mg capsules which i cant really break like a pill would it be too much to do 10mg then wait an hour then take another 10? I normally take the diazepam at night, so ive taken diazepam tonight but was going to skip taking it tomorrow night as tomorrow i plan to take the oxy :).

It's fine to take with mirtazapine. Just take the mirtazapine at bedtime. It sounds like you have oxynorm branded oxycodone. I'd start with 20mg and wait an hour or more before having more.

I really strongly agree with Lilikoi to try 10mg to start. 20mg is a big dose for most first time users. Why take so much at once when you have plenty, may very well feel good on less, and can add more if necessary? It's quite easy to add but not so easy--if not impossible-- to take less. I mean I suppose you can try and vomit it up if you make a mistake orally, but... you know... ew.

Seeing as some of your pills are already conveniently broken down into appropriate first time doses, yeah, I'd say start with one 10mg and see how you're feeling. Another 10mg is a lot though. Some people need 5mg their first times. I'm not a small guy and 5mg when opioid naive had me flying while I was in pain to boot. 5mg is a pretty damn conservative first-time dose but on the other hand, there's really no reason to jump right to 20mg when ten is so likely to do the trick.

It's literally always better to take the smallest possible amount and add if needed.

As a side note, if those are truly capsules with only oxycodone as an active ingredient, they should be pretty easy to split into smaller doses by simply opening them up and dividing the contents... if you wanted to add an additional 5mg instead of another 10, for example.

I really don't like getting preachy but on basically any first-time opioid use thread it has to be pointed out that it's really hard to know what you could be getting yourself into. Even those who have witnessed opioid addiction and what it can do have no real way to understand the draw until they're using themselves. Just don't think you're the one person on the planet who is inherently incapable of developing a problem. I've said this a lot recently, but every addict started with a single dose at some point. That's all I'll say.

Well, I would do it during the day/evening since Mirtapine is known to just knock you out. Would start off at 20-25mg 30mg AT MOST. Are they just oxycodone or have tylenol in them? You have 150mg, so honestly you could start as low as 10mg... I remember the first time I took oxy(well 2nd, first time was 20mg oral) but the 2nd time gave me a pretty good buzz off of 10mg(was use to taking 20mg of hydrocodone for a good buzz,the good ass days)...best to start slow with opiates since if your not use to them they can make you sick. But, well I would say 20mg, & if it's not the kind with tylenol in them too you can snort for a faster onset, more 'rushier' feel, but if you want it to last longer eat it on an empty stomach. Be careful, don't make a habbit out of it.

If you take benzos don't take any sort of opiate.

If you do take any when you haven't taken any benzos and they're not in your system start with only 5mg of the Oxycodone, or 10mg at the most. Be safe.

When I was into opiates I enjoyed smoking cannabis on them; but just smoke a bit if you do this as it's synergistic with the cannabis.

Yes you may feel sick when you take the oxy that's what it would do to me which is why I stopped taking it.

Last edited:
Thanks.... I'm not sure I can get benzodiazepines out of my system as I take diazepam daily and have done for 3 years, I currently only take 2.5mg a day, at night, so by the time I take the icy tonight will have not taken any for about 20 hours. Will I be okay to take the icy or will it be very risky?

Hiya, id say start off with 10mg and whatsoever dont take any benzos, the posters above me have already said what i know so please be very careful, addiction sneaks in when you least know it, being honest i wouldnt even take them xxxRachel xxx

For safety reasons? Is it okay tthat I took 2.5mg diazepam last night but none today?

Could someone please let me know if it would be safe to take the oxy about 24 hours after 2.5mg of diazepam as I plan on trying this in a couple of hours but im scared about this!

Could someone please let me know if it would be safe to take the oxy about 24 hours after 2.5mg of diazepam as I plan on trying this in a couple of hours but im scared about this!

Yes it's fine. You can take Oxycodone and Diazepam at the same time, there's really no need to wait 24h, 2.5mg of Diazepam is nothing.