• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone use and tolerance

Trolleyy

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I havent posted on here in a long while but I have a few questions. Recently i've been packing up my house to move out of state for a new job. When boxing everything up I found 3 bottles of oxycone, 5mg so i havce 180 pills. This has been my first time doing oxy. I have a slight tolerance though because i have been drinking codeine a couple times this month. I started taking the oxy monday-thursday and was taking 40mg and redosing 10-15mg every hour until i get to that nice sweet spot where im nodding pretty good. I'm wondering what are suggestions for bioavailability to get the best bang for my buck while i still have this stuff. Ive plugged adderall in the past so plugging is no biggy. I took a two day break on thursday and today I ate about 105mg . bipolar and i take lamictal 250mg a day and effexor 150mg a day.

1. bioavailability
2. snorting bioavailability
3. shooting possibly but sounds dangerous...?

any suggestions on what i should start out with?

Last edited:
Please don't start shooting up, it's pointless with oxycodone anyway due to its high oral bioavailability (around 90% IIRC)

Since you can tolerate 100mg I'd say don't go over 150mg a day. Resist the urge to redose because this could needlessly jack up your tolerance and possibly kill you.

I wish I'd randomly find a bunch of oxy, you lucky thang you!

I saw a 5mg in there. "5mg so i havce 180 pills"

I sure hope you are not taking percocets. 105mg if it was 5mg percocets would equate to 21 pills. This contains 6,825mg of APAP as well as the oxycodone. That would most likely damage your liver.

I saw a 5mg in there. "5mg so i havce 180 pills"

I sure hope you are not taking percocets. 105mg if it was 5mg percocets would equate to 21 pills. This contains 6,825mg of APAP as well as the oxycodone. That would most likely damage your liver.

Oh shit, didn't think of that. Kudos for pointing that out!

OP, if they are percocets look up cold water extraction with the search engine, surely theres a thread about it somewhere on here. It's easy and will keep you from hurting your liver.

Stay safe ;)

Just snort it, easiest and best way. Are they oxycontin?
I was about to post they don't make oxycontin 5 mgs but sure as shit they do. What fucking use would there be for an extended release 5mg tab?