• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Oxycodone/Ritalin/Valium: Limits?

longroadahead

Greenlighter
Hi everyone.

First post so I'm sorry if I screw up/breach etiquette or if this is in the wrong forum.

I've got a question, which is based on consumption over the last day/night, which I'll outline here.

I've been awake for just coming up to 24 hrs now. Over that time I've consumed the following, although really all of this has been since 11pm last night, so really all consumption has been in the last 12hrs
  • 100mg Oxycodone delayed release pills (Coating stripped, crushed up, snorted in small bumps, between 11pm and 5am this morning)
  • 90mg Methylphenidate/Ritalin (30mg orally 24hrs ago, 20mg snorted around 2am, 40mg orally 8am this morning)
  • 25mg Valium (8am this morning)
Please don't ask me "Why on earth would you do this" (I don't understand my behaviour most of the time), but I've not felt any adverse effects, don't feel any recognised OD symptoms (I guess due to tolerance and spacing of doses), and only slightly aware of the bodily exhaustion. Also don't drink so no alcohol involved, and have tried to stay hydrated.

Question: Is re-dosing, either to manage a crash if it occurs, or to try and stay awake, then which, if any of the above, are least potentially harmful. Or given that this is already an unwise cocktail, is anything more at this point just playing Russian roulette?

As the quantities indicate, I have a high tolerance for all of the above.

Sorry for the slightly mad question, and thanks for any advice you might have.

Honestly, don’t really know what you’re asking. I’d say you’d be fine to re-dose. How long has it been since your last use? I’d suggest sticking with one drug for a few hours. If you’re tired, the Ritalin, or if you have energy, the oxy :)

I don’t wanna encourage bad behavior but I don’t think you’re playing Russian roulette. Combining uppers and downers can be bad but I’ve done it plenty of times.

The danger is in the benzos and opiate combination, so if you’re going to redose don’t mix high doses of valium
And oxy.

depends entirely on your tolerance to these substances, we don't know how much your body can handle until you enter the OD zone. i could handle 200 mg heroin iv, but you with 50mg could od. so your thread is kind of pointless without the right information.

oh my bad, I didn't read you have tolerance to these substances but don't you think 24 hrs is enough time partying? give your body a rest, u can get high later, your body will appreciate it.