• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone/percocet withdrawals

6 weeks after is not going to restart withdrawals. You'll probably get a little buzz maybe, but it will relieve your pain. Take both at the same time, one at a time won't give you the buzz. Also If you cut out sources and feel you can handle the two pills without resparking cravings, then I would take them and enjoy my birthday! Especially if you set your mind to not getting anymore after that, I find when my mindset is prepared for withdrawals, loss of source, or tapering I have success with what I set out to do! So, hey party down on that bday of yours and hopefully it's a good one for ya!

well, thanks for the advice guys. I did use it on my B-day and once the week before, however I think I'm fucking DONE... even though I was WAY past withdrawals and really not craving them, the bad experience of the DT's pretty much soured me to the drug. I know I like it when I"m on a couple of them, but I dislike the nervousness of wondering if I'll l get dependent again and am glad I cut off my source. Just not worth it and here's to hoping I learned my lesson