• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone & Kratom

BennyTightAss

Greenlighter
Quick question.. I had a friend give me ten “Maeng Da” Capsules of kratom today and was wondering what is a good dose for help with withdrawals and also is it safe to take with 30-40mg oxycodone? Would it intensify effects or have opposite effects? Note: also take 0.5mg- 1mg Xanax 2-3 times a week for anxiety as needed.

Tried to upload image of capsule but it keeps telling me the file is too large even after shrinking it.

I would just take one or the other. I mean how are you using it for "withdrawals" if you're gonna take both?

I knew nothing about it other than a little research and there were so many different strains of kratom and mixed reviews about it in general.. he had just handed them to me and said take a few when you run out and having withdrawals but it also intensifies it if you take it in combination.. I will probably just save them and try a couple for when I’m out.. just was wondering what would really happen if kratom was taken in combination with opiates or Xanax if it were safe to do, do nothing or intensify it.. and how much to take for withdrawals from a moderate but not extreme opiate habit.. I am more just curious than anything else.

IME: When you run outta opi and start feeling the WDs; take half a gram (probably what each capsule holds and where I started) of kratom and wait a bit (the capsule will extend the time) and see if WDs don't just kinda melt away....
And also, IME: Taking opi and kratom never seemed to enhance each other... just my experience.

IME: When you run outta opi and start feeling the WDs; take half a gram (probably what each capsule holds and where I started) of kratom and wait a bit (the capsule will extend the time) and see if WDs don't just kinda melt away....
And also, IME: Taking opi and kratom never seemed to enhance each other... just my experience.
Oh okay thanks!