• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone IR Mega Thread v2.0

I'm sorry if I offended any of you...

Was simply joking arround, I could give a shit less what parafanalia people use to prep there shots.

But seriously a callous remover/ ped egg shaves the powder finer than any size hose clamp I have used.

When I shave a 30mg roxi with the ped egg it yields an amazing volume of finely shaved powder... If you like the hose clamps for this reason then you owe it to yourself to atleast try the ped egg. They are more beneficial if you get oxycontin than roxis though. The difference between crushing or ped egging a roxi isn't near as much as the difference is with perdue brand OC.

But seriously I wasn't being a dick earlier, just playing around

how about cellophane over the pill and smashing it with a lighter and then rubbing the lighter all around until its all crushed? that takes all of 5 seconds. then I take a smaller spoon to fluff it up and cook away.

fake oxycontin ordered online

a friend of mine ordered some of what was supposedly oxycontin online. there was no imprint on either side and the pills are orange. not looking for a pill identification because i know thats not aloud. but my question is has anyone ever had oxycodone without any imprints. ordered or purchased. i know nobodys had them prescribed. so wont bother with that. any feedback is appreciated.

This would fit better in the OC Mega Thread. I haven't heard of anyone getting OC's without imprints.

Finding opiates (OC's or better) through an IOP is going to be hard now a days, I wouldn't even bother trying to get it that way.

Merged.

wow i know this is old news but everything is going to change after the summer... damn they are changing everything. I am so happy I talked my doctor into switching me to I.R. Oxymorphone.

Last edited:
a friend of mine ordered some of what was supposedly oxycontin online. there was no imprint on either side and the pills are orange. not looking for a pill identification because i know thats not aloud. but my question is has anyone ever had oxycodone without any imprints. ordered or purchased. i know nobodys had them prescribed. so wont bother with that. any feedback is appreciated.

how do uyou now its fake did you test it out?

try dropping some marquis reagent on it, should turn a Pale violet color.

Oxycodone is stronger than hydrocodone, so maybe you should take even a smaller dose if 35mgs of hydro had you nodding. You can split it down the middle. I sometimes turn it sideways and bite it down the middle to split it. It usually comes close to 1/2. If you have a pill cutter, that would work. If you try a knife or someting, be careful because the pill may shoot across the room when your pusing down on it.

If 35mg of hydro had you real nice, I suggest starting with a 1/4 of the OC80 (20mg). Crush the pill completely to bypass the time release, and then parachute it, or just wash it down with some water. After a hour, redose another 10mg at time until reaching desired effects. It's always better to start low, as you can always take more, but never less.

Oxycodone Tolernace

Hey there,

Oxycontin fiend here.... Must have been doing it for around 2.5 years now. Before that it was vicodins but I never was really addicted to them like I am to OC. When I first started OC i'd eat a quarter and be high as a kite for hours. I had a ritual where I wouldn't ever touch it before 9pm. As I began to get addicted, I noticed I would take it earlier and earlier. 9pm went to 8pm, then to pm, 6pm, etc. I realized it was because I would start feeling withdrawals in shorter intervals. Now i've gone from 20mg a day to around 120-140mg/day. My lowest day is 60-80mg and i'll usually be in a bit of pain if I go that low.

When I was doing OC every 24 hours (everyday at 9pm) I noticed my tolerance was going up very slowly. Now a days, sometimes I need some OC just to get out of bed and start my day or within a few hours of it at least.

I noticed that when I started doing OC during the day AND night, this is when my tolernace began to sky rocket compared to how it was when I limited myself to 9pm or after every night. Do you guys notice this? What have you guys observed about tolernace and how fast your tolernace went up? What did you guys start with? How long have you been using OC? what is your dose now a days to ease the W/D and how much to get super high? I am interested to know so I can prepare myself for how much OC I will be doing in what amount of time if I continue on this path.

Let me know your thoughts on this

Hey guys --

I just got some OC 80's. I have used oxycodone before but it was IR. I understand that I need to crush these, but I am wanting to have a single dose of 40mg. I took 35mg hydrocodone a couple weeks back and it made me nod a little so I figure 40 of oxy is good. So, it is possible for me to split a single 80 down the middle and then crush half and parachute the half? Is there a better way to go about this... like crushing the entire thing and then splitting the powder in half?

Any other tips are appreciated.

Thanks.

Oxy is a lot stronger than Hydro. As someone above stated you should start with 20mg (1/4 of an OC80). 40mg will probably be too strong and make you sick.

Yes there is no problem with cutting it in half than powdering it. I would remove the coating first before you cut in half though because it is easier to remove when whole. I put it in a damp paper powel and rub the coating off. Easiest way IMO.

I would suggest parachuting 15-20mg then slowly sniffing the remainder of the 40mg throughout the course of the night to adjust your high and keep it going. Although orally is the best bioavailability, I and many others enjoy the instant and potent rush you get from OC by snorting the crushed powder.

You want to crush it as fine as possible-- the way I do this is with a hose clamp, but since you probably dont have one of those available, take a razor or swiss army knife and cut it into small little chunks. Then, on a hard surface like a wooden desk, take a credit card and smoosh it into the wood firmyl and put pressure and move the card in circles. It will pulverize it into a fine powder. Then take another card and scrape the caked OC from the card onto the table, arrange it into small lines, and sniff away into cloud 9! ;)

If you really want to fiend out, save a small small piece, put it on the dull side of a piece of tin foil, and apply a lighter to the bottom of the tin foil and breathe in the fumes with a toilet paper roll or a straw. Chasing the dragon. This is not very cost effective in the long run, if you are an addict hwo does 80+MG a day, but for someone with a low tolernace, you will be able to get high and get a fun rush from it as a booster while you are high.

How long after a medium size meal would you dose oxycodone IR without losing any effects.... 3 hours i'd say?

^^ You wouldnt loose any effects eating oxy right after a medium sized meal that is high in fat content

fatty meals increase Oxy levels in your blood....good for potentiation, if ur goin the oral route

^^ You wouldnt loose any effects eating oxy right after a medium sized meal that is high in fat content

fatty meals increase Oxy levels in your blood....good for potentiation, if ur goin the oral route
From my experience the oxy levels in blood will slightly increase if you eat a high fat meal AFTER you take the roxi, Im not sure about before.

^^ Well the purdue website says before, but its quite possible that any high fat content meal eaten at ~the same time as the dose will boost the plasma levels

hello. new question for the oxy mega thread.

i was doing some high day dreaming the other day and thought of an idea for consuming oxycodone, and was wondering if anyone has every tried this?

it involves taking a brand of oxycontin that don't gel up when wet or a oxy ir and crushing it into a powder then mix and dissolve it in a cup of cold water.

i know oxy has a high oral ba but my question is. would doing it like this, maybe on an empty stomach also, speed up the onset time?

i know snorting would provide the quicker onset i'm looking for but ime oxy lasts longer when taken orally.

^ Yeah will speed up the onset somewhat due to the dissolved powder covering increased surface area in your gut, therefore being absorbed somewhat quicker.

I also sometimes use Coca-Cola instead of water as to me it helps bring it on quicker... weird.

You could try to take them sublingually, let them dissolve under your tongue, which has a faster onset than swallowing.

I am curious to watch what happens this time when they try to prevent people from getting high, as so many people are now hooked on oxycodone. My guess is that between this new remformulation and the new laws being passed on prescribing narcotics to cash paying (non-insured) patients that this oxy boom will only have a short while left. I have already seen Heroin making a strong come back, but IMO all these pharm companies and gov. agencies who are thinking that they will prevent drug abuse will actually lead A LOT of people into Heroin addiction. If the cartels are smart (which they are) I can see them starting to mass produce fake OC 40's and 80's and maybe even Roxie 30s with equivalent amounts of heroin in each pill. In this way to phase heroin into the mainstream that considers dope to be bad and dirty. Just some thoughts on the matter and another example on how every time "they" think they have madea success in the war on drugs they actually end up taking ten steps back.

^ Hey can you fill in a non-American on what the new laws on non-insured patients are?