• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone IR Mega Thread v2.0

hi guyz .
I'm not new to opiate and I use 200-300 mg codein syrup per day with lot's of benzo .. can I replace it with Oxy ? ..
thanks a lot

^Of course you can, but you shouldn't lol. Good Luck Weedo.

^does that for true work? Cuz I'm sitting here with 10 60mg OPs just chewed for about 15 minutes 3 of them, now I wait. I've been doing these once a month, when I can drop off my sub (4 mg a day) so I chew whatever amount and 30 min it hits and lasts forever! But you know tolerance, so I been looking around for potentiators, diphenhydramine and klonopin is what I go with. But atm I am out of those, just sitting here with 7 OPs and some maryjane. I just think eating them does its job for me and keeping food in me, I'm tiny and have a fast metabolism, so food in me keeps my stomach from shredding thru them too quick, my body did that when I was on methadone, metabolized it ultra fast and the next morning I speed racered to the clinic. I think I just answered my question by typing all this nonsense that has no relatability to the question I asked. Sorry waste of time, I'm high, I'm sorry, deal with it ��

lol all good man, I understand, although due to tolerance I can only remember the opiate high - not that it doesn't still have some analgesic properties, pain being the primary reason for the addiction and it keeps me from getting opi sick as an added bonus, sigh.

As has been described in another thread just today and I'll post a link if you haven't already found it, it deals with making an IR preparation using lemon juice or soft drinks for example - an acidic environment (loosely mimic the stomach conditions) to aid in the break down of the chopped up Oxycontin Brand OP's (That plastic rock) to release the oxycodone into solution. Even just chopping up the pills and letting it turn to gel and start releasing in your gut or in a cup it's a lot faster than just taking the pill. You haven't wasted anyones time man and I liked your tone. :D

ok so

I'm front office at a pain management doc in CA and most of my day today has consisted of arguing with Bshield insurance about whether or not there exists a generic Oxycodone 60mg. Blue Shield is adamant that such a thing exists and is being produced by Impax, so as such they're not allowing our patients to fill scrips of brand name 60s, and they're denying prior authorization for brand name 60s arguing that we have the option to prescribe generic. We've called around several local pharmacies, all say the same thing, there is no generic of 15mg, 30mg or 60mg. I just had the fucken Purdue area rep in my window not an hour ago, she too says that there is no such thing as generic 60s. The only dosages that come in generic from any company are the 10, 20, 40 and 80. Straight from the rep's mouth! And every time we call back to blue shield to tell them, no, we can't prescribe generic 60s, on account of they don't fucken exist, the fuckwheeze from Bshield tells us nooo, I have it right here in front of me, Impax makes a generic 60mg. The closest I can find is information on the lawsuit back in like 2011, where Impax declaring their intention to produce generic 60s. I can't find anything about them actually manufacturing such a pill. And so they're making this poor compliant patient pay full price for his meds, and their quantity limit policies prevent us from doing a little shuffling like prescribing him a fuckload of 20s instead. He JUST spent like the last 2 years titrating down from the 80s and doesn't want to have to go back up just because his insurance can't get their heads outta their ass.

So I've looked all over the fuckdamn internet and so have at least 2 of our friendly pharmacists and none of us can find where on god's green earth Blue Shield is getting their information. Like I said, the actual Purdue rep says that while they released their patents on 10, 20, 40 and 80 a few years back, the 15, 30 and 60 are all still super new and still only being produced by Purdue. Everything I'm reading here and everywhere else agrees with this information. Anyway, to get to my question for this board: has anyone ever seen such a thing as a generic 60mg Oxycodone? Legally or illegally? Anywhere? Does this actually exist anywhere on the planet?

33% jump in generic Roxi pharm prices

Has anybody noticed the 33% jump in price for Oxy 30 IR's ? Actavis and Aurolife have been the only available brands after the generic Roxi drought of 2015 (in socal at least). I've been buying them from a popular club store pharmacy for 6 years and the price never went above $60 for 100 (30mg-IR). Then this June my pharmacist informed me that the DOJ & DEA were "imposing restrictions" and the price is now $100+. I mean it is still better than Wallgreens ($175) but dam. I mean how is that going to stem any illicit use ? With PDMP's -(real time electronic monitoring of all scheduled drugs dispensed and to whom) you have to be at least half way legit or have a serious network of script sellers. I just don't see how this could affect anyone besides legitimate pain patients & a few pill heads.

I'm sorry if this doesn't help you exactly, but I have been prescribed generic Oxycodone 15s for years. I'm on the East Coast. Don't know if that makes a difference. They are small, round and green. It was on the list above by Actavis.

How much harder oxyconting hits you if it's broken into a powder rather than swallowing the whole pill? I have two 40 mg pills, which can be crushed (sure of this), but not sure what's the best way. I've tried oxycodone only once by crushing a 10 mg pill, which was nice, but it felt like dosage was too low. High was nice, but short and not that super euphoric. Only very slight nausea early on, which went away soon, so that shouldn't be a problem.

But would eating the whole 40 mg extended release pill produce as strong high as crushing half of it and taking just 20 mg? Just for a longer time? Or will it be significantly weaker high compared to crushing and taking only 20 mg at one go? I don't mind a lack of rush, I actually like when a drug slowly creeps on you, so that isn't an issue.

Last edited:
How much harder oxyconting hits you if it's broken into a powder rather than swallowing the whole pill? I have two 40 mg pills, which can be crushed (sure of this), but not sure what's the best way. I've tried oxycodone only once by crushing a 10 mg pill, which was nice, but it felt like dosage was too low. High was nice, but short and not that super euphoric. Only very slight nausea early on, which went away soon, so that shouldn't be a problem.

But would eating the whole 40 mg extended release pill produce as strong high as crushing half of it and taking just 20 mg? Just for a longer time? Or will it be significantly weaker high compared to crushing and taking only 20 mg at one go? I don't mind a lack of rush, I actually like when a drug slowly creeps on you, so that isn't an issue.

If you have the old formulation Oxycontin, crushing 1/2 of a 40mg will give you 20mg IR oxycodone (double what you previously used). Swallowing a whole 40mg may be quite similar to 10mg IR as Oxycontin releases some oxycodone immediately (I think around 30%, I can never remember) but the effect will last longer as the rest is released slowly over hours at lower levels. I do believe the peak of the IR portion is a bit more delayed compared to a regular IR as well but probably not to noticeable since you dont have too much experience.

Kittycat5, I remember a graph of 10mg OxyContin vs. 5mg OxyNorm and the peak time for 10mg was delayed 15min average and peak plasma concentration was pretty much same as 5mg OxyNorm.

If same applies for 40mg OxyContin then taking one would equal taking 20mg OxyNorm.

Everteen, I would suggest taking half of 40mg OxyContin if 10mg IR is your normal dose. Whole 40mg would be quite likely too much.

After using oxycodone for years I can say that you'll need double the dose of ER to achieve same high as IR. Anyhow defeating the ER mechanism and using same amount as normal IR dose is in my opinion much safer.

We "luckily" have old OxyContin formula instead of new OxyContin OP so I can't give out any advice on defeating the ER mechanism except that putting them into a cola drink for 24 hours seem to do the job atleast for my friends in the U.S.

Edit:
25evfb9.jpg

Last edited:
Everteen, I would suggest taking half of 40mg OxyContin if 10mg IR is your normal dose. Whole 40mg would be quite likely too much.

Doesn't halving it destroy ER mechanism anyway?

e. Maybe not after all. No one would crush it if this was the case.

Last edited:
Question
What is an oxycontin pill with OCD on it?

I know the difference between OC and OP but I cant find any info on oxy 80's with OCD on it. Does ot have anything to do with Canada?

OP is tamper resistant
OC is normal oxycontin
ABG is generic oxycontin

Last edited:
In Canada can you get brand name Percocet? Does it come in higher doses than 5mg?

Im currently prescribed 6 percs a day at 5mg but I am building a tolerance.

Im currently getting Ratio Oxycocet. Is there a difference in quality between Ratio and Sandoz I am guessing might be the other brand of oxycodone I am prescribed. I would like a better quality brand.

My doctor claims there are only 5mg pills available but I dont believe him.

As for the tolerance I usually drink white grapefruit juice with it which used to help but now makes no difference.

I remember reading somewhere that not all pharmaceutical drugs are spread evenly and OC being one of those? So if I cut 40 mg pill into two equal halves, one half might contain let's say 15 mg and the other other half might contain 25 mg? For example.

Some are spread evenly because they are designed so you can cut them into two, four or even more pieces, but oxycontin isn't one of those.

Though I have good familiarity with most Full Opiate Analgesics- Opiates/Opioids, and Partial Opiate Analgesic & Antagonist: I need some help with:
[Oxycodone I.R. (Instant Release) (HCI.) 20 MG. Tablet] -It That particular dose does not have a "BRAND NAME."
It appears to have SIX (6) Generic Pharmaceutical Companies that make it.
One of them kind of has a brand name and it's included in 1 of the 6's, called: "Oxy-IR" made by Purdue Pharma. As a personal matter, considering what Purdue did the Oxycontin, I'd like to stay away from that brand. So there's really just 5 Available Generic Companies that make it. Unfortunately, making the formulation: 15MG. & 30 MG. Has a lot more brand names and generic names associated with it such as "Roxicodone," for one example. However it seems that the 20 MG. dose of Instant Release Oxycodone, is limited to 5 Generic Companies that make it, I will list them in order, at the end of this question.
SO MY QUESTION IS: OUT OF THE FOLLOWING 5 GENERIC COMPANIES, WHICH ONE IS THE BEST GENERIC COMPANY?
(I don't think i need to expand on this much further, than saying anyone who has tried different generic brands of the same exact medicine over others especially with Controlled Substances or Narcotics, there are *definitely better generic brands than others, hence my question.)

In The United States, per my research I have came up with the only 6 Companies, or Types of Generic Oxycodone I.R. in the 20 MG. tablet dosage. There is one that I does not even have a name, just the [Pill Imprint #'s.]

I would love to hear any feedback about these following 6 types of Oxycodone Instant Release, in the 20 MG. Tablet formulation?

(Also if I missed a Generic Brand, or a Brand Name, or a Type of pill, in this specific category and dosage, please bring it to my attention.)

I'm looking for people who have taken 1 of these 6 Brands/Types, and can unequivocally say: "That one is horrible, stay away from it." OR: "That one is your best bet, in my opinion."

Obviously I'm looking for the best quality, truest potency of the main active ingredient write down to it's 20 MG. dose. And or the most effective one that yields a true 20 MG. Oxycodone Instant Release for the full 6-hours it's intended to work. Unfortunately, some Generic Companies LACK in this area. It may say 20 MG.'s, but in retrospect it could feel like you're taking a 15 MG. tablet, or a 10 MG. tablet, or it inconveniently wears off in 3 to 4-hours, not achieving the 6-hours it's intended to work.

Again, the most effective and accurate tablet out of the 6?

List Of The 6 Known, US, FDA Approved, USA, Oxycodone (HCI.) I.R. (Instant Release) 20 MG. Tablet:

1.) Oxy-IR (Oxycodone I.R.) 20 MG.
Purdue Pharma. Pill Type/Imprint: White, Oblong, Scored, On The 1st. Scored Side: "OXY IR" / 2nd. Scored Side: "20"

2.) Supeudol (Oxycodone I.R.) 20 MG.
Sandoz Pharma. Pill Type/Imprint: While, Oblong, Scored, Front Of Pill: A "Large V"- With a "20" Inside it; Back OF Pill: On Both Sides Of The Scored Pill A Slanted "S"

3.) pms-Oxycodone 20 MG. (Oxycodone I.R.) Pharmascience Pharmaceuticals. Pill Type/Imprint: White, Oblong, Scored, Imprint: Unrecognizable. (On One Side Of The Pill: "20" -Then Follows Some Unrecognizable Letters Or Numbers. Nowhere Could I Get A Clear Image Of This Pill. / Back of Pill: Nothing But The Score.
[*I THINK The Imprint Is: "20 OXY" With No Score On The Front Of The Pill, Only The Back. *But I Can't Be For Sure, All Images Of This Particular Pill Were Obscured.]

4.) Oxycodone (HCI) I.R. (Instant Release) 20 MG. Rhodes Pharmaceuticals, L.P. Pill Type/Imprint: White, Round, Film Coated, Imprint: Top Side: "20" With No Score, Back Side: Scored, With a "R" On The Top, Under The Score a "P" [20, R/P] (National Drug Code Number) NDC#: 42858-0004.

5.) Unknown Generic or Brand Name. "OxyCODONE Hydrochloride" I.R. 20 MG. Pill Type/Imprint: Light Gray, Round, Scored On Back Side Only- With No Lettering Or Numbering, Top Side: "371"

6.) Oxycodone I.R. 20 MG.
KVK-Tech INC. Pharmaceuticals. Pill Type/Imprint: Round, Dark Grey, On The Front Side: Scored Only- With a "K" On The Left Side Of The Score, On The Right Side If The Score: a "57"/ The Backside Of The Pill Has Nothing, No Score, Or Numbering, Or Lettering. NDC#: 10702-057-01.

Thank You For Anybody's Inputut On This Topic!

I know this a late post, but I've just been prescribed 10 oxy 30s for 2 discs in my back and recent surgery. I took a half a pill what was said on the bottle and glad I did. Being I have little to no tolerance to opiates. And fuck I've havent felt this good since losing my virginity! My question is would a Gabapentin 600mg pill potentiate the effect of the half of the oxy 30 safely? Since I have those on hand also for nerve damage. What are your thoughts? Thanx peeps.

Purdue Pharma Oxy-IR 5mg tablets are amazing. Very tiny scored tablets with little excipient and most importantly no Tylenol, just pure Oxycodone HCL

The 10’s are nice too….the 20’s are too large. Better to have a genuine OxyContin 20mg small pink tablet

In Canada we have TEC’s (5mg Oxy & 325mg Tylenol) large white scored tablets, and the highly desirable Oxy-IR 5mg which I had for years. Damn I love Oxy-IR 5mg tablets….wish I had a pillow case full with thousands of them

the Euphoria from oral Oxy was the most pleasure I’ve ever experienced. …..surpassing I.V. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) and I.V. Heroin. Damn I miss Oxycodone. Morning Methadone 80mg in now the current regiment, sadly.

My reason of wanting to try oxy its because ive read its a especially "energetic" opiate (at low doses of course) and to some people makes them quite social. I would like to find a drug I can take once a week to go out and socialize and party. So I wouldn't use it to nod off or use at home.

However ive only done Kratom and Kratom extracts , so I doubt if jumping into something as potent as something that is doubly potent to morphine would be reckless.

At the other hand, Ive been doing therapy, self-development, spirituality stuff, psychedelics...etc to treat anxieties, insecurity issues and so on for years and it never really works at the end. Im so tired of *certain pain that I have. Some weeks im better than others but overall at social situations (especially party-night scenes) I feel the same that 10 years ago. With this crappy shame/beliefs/whatever that are so debilitating to the soul. I'm a virgin, no gf ever, lots of shame issues and I just want a solution to get me laid and feel valued/loved for once Lol. If Oxy can provide me feeling Normal with social situations I think its worth the risk.

Also if it doesn't make me social or enjoy myself with people I will literally not take it again and throw the rest of the pills the very first time.

How that it sounds? Can oxy be responsible used? Its not near where as as fiendish as heroin, right? (Also its insanely expensive so I couldn't support a daily habit even if wanted to Lol)

Don't do it.

If you like it (chances are that you'll do) then it will be a hard fight to limit the use to a responsible schedule, I'm not sure if once per week is low enough to keep tolerance at bay. Kratom can be used for this intent because as long as you stay with low dosages (<10g roughly) there is very limited withdrawal but full blown opioids like oxycodone, codeine, morphine even tramadol are notorious offenders in the addiction district. Do you want to rely on something that addictive to enjoy your nights out? It takes at max one serious down (as in breaking up, losing a sum of money, whatever hurts you emotionally) and a exception to your usual using schedule, then another one and another one and you're down the addiction spiral.

I would recommend to give a dissociative a low dosed try. For me the effects were exactly how I expected a low dosed, energizing opioid to be (they are quite different in reality but how do you describe the differencies?? I don't know.) Dissociatives like deschloroketamine or of course good old methoxetamine can be very rewarding social lubricants and unless seriously abused they don't provide you any withdrawal. Sometimes there's a rebound of some sort but it lasts not more than one day, usually just a few hours. Using a dissociative once per week is possible.

Oxy is certainly one of the more 'stimulating' opioids at lower doses. It can certainly help socially in some situations.

Although, I would recommend several other drugs or alcohol for social situations which would do better on the "getting laid" or socializing front.

Using oxycodone for social situations is really not that good of an idea, mainly from the propensity to abuse oxycodone and become addicted.

If kratom isn't doing it for you, neither is oxycodone going to do it for you. Try a different drug.