• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone IR Mega Thread v2.0

^ what imprint do the fake roxies have on them? are they fake mallinckrodts?

Also, my friend said he likes to smoke roxicodone 30mg pills... how is this done, and does it provide an IV like rush? I'm sure it can't be good for your lungs, is it possible to vape it? Are there any threads on BL about smoking oxy? I did a search but didn't find anything

I have about 3 friends who smokes their roxies..Ive tried for 1 pill, I felt NOTHING..I feel like yout only getting 20-25% of the pill smoking them...Plus its terrible to smoke pills.

I had my first Oxycodone experience with one Oxycontin OC 20mg during the week and was quite underwhelmed by the experience. Being what people around here call a 'naive' opiate/opioid user (one experience with Morphine whilst in hospital many years ago, which was thoroughly enjoyable + codeine & DHC for legit reasons but not in the last few months) I conclude that I expected much more from my dose after reading the advice on several thread here.

So, I've got two of these 20mg OC left and am curious as to what I should do achieve an enjoyable experience as they didn't come cheap and usually takes me around a week to source more.

Weight 79kg and height 187cm with experience in most drug classes if this help people give harm reduction advice.

well, i guess start at 20 and move up to 30, then 40 if needed. you could plug half and sniff half. or you could eat half and sniff half.

just mix up roa's and move up in dose range only if you have to.

This thread is for discussion of instant release oxycodone, not OxyContin. Just a friendly reminder.

Aplogies, but could you point me in the direction of the relevant thread if that's the case?

I didn't want to start a new thread just for one question and my search results didn't return what I was looking for.

What is the sublingual BA for OxyContin? I'm talking about the OC OxyContins. Say I crush/chew one up and hold the powder under my tongue for a few minutes (or until it dissolves), what's the BA?

On the subject does anyone know FOR 100% SURE the different BA's of oxy?

The most common I hear are:
Oral: 80-90%
Nasal 57-75%
Sublingual [no idea]
Rectal: 60-100%

I know not all of that information is true and some is not even all that close.
Can anyone give me a more accurate guide?

I'm mostly interested in sublingual as it seems to work better for most drugs and I actually love the taste of oxy lol.

i SLed roxis once or twice and felt like it hit me harder, and i was using my normal dose. it could have been anything tho, including placebo.

still old formula oc in uk , 5,10,20,40,60,80 an new 120 made by napp and mundipharma crush exactly like always have etc , out ir is oxynorm a casule with powder 5 ,10 or 20mg but theres much more powder inside than oxy 1 oxynorm 20 prob has near same amount of powder as an oc 20 but it don't dissolve mix it up in spoon an near same amount left so needs well filtered as it holds water too for 2.5ml water 1st wash I get 2 ml back then 2.5ml again I get 2.5 2nd time the eat the leftover you know when bitter taste is gone oxy is gone , we also have a type of oxy which is 50% naloxone eg an 80 would have 80mg oxy 40 mg naloxone ,20 would have 20mg oxy 10 naloxone but seemingly for constipation but I reckon its to stop iv luckily never seen em at all oxy scarce here I know 2 people who get it a guy I know gets 20mg contin 2 day and 4 x 5mg oxynorm, I get 2x20 2x40 contin and 4x20mg norm , also heard of 1 guy who gets the new 120mg contins !

still old formula oc in uk , 5,10,20,40,60,80 an new 120 made by napp and mundipharma crush exactly like always have etc , out ir is oxynorm a casule with powder 5 ,10 or 20mg but theres much more powder inside than oxy 1 oxynorm 20 prob has near same amount of powder as an oc 20 but it don't dissolve mix it up in spoon an near same amount left so needs well filtered as it holds water too for 2.5ml water 1st wash I get 2 ml back then 2.5ml again I get 2.5 2nd time the eat the leftover you know when bitter taste is gone oxy is gone , we also have a type of oxy which is 50% naloxone eg an 80 would have 80mg oxy 40 mg naloxone ,20 would have 20mg oxy 10 naloxone but seemingly for constipation but I reckon its to stop iv luckily never seen em at all oxy scarce here I know 2 people who get it a guy I know gets 20mg contin 2 day and 4 x 5mg oxynorm, I get 2x20 2x40 contin and 4x20mg norm , also heard of 1 guy who gets the new 120mg contins !

easy mate, im in uk and have just got a script of oxys and oxynorm, so you said they are the old formula ? can you pm me so I can ask you some questions on the best roa, been trying to find out but only seems to be the us info on here, ill be getting a good script so want to find best way, not had a script for oxycodone before, only ms contin and oramorph, both are pretty shit eh, but I herd some good reports on the oc from what the us say, so if the ones we get don't gel up and you can bang them ill be very happy, pls pm me if you don't mind mate, cheers, Goaheadanjuna

You said rectally? O wonder what acetominaphen does to the lining of ones rectum? Lutopia

Ops can have the active ingredient removed from the timerelease into water. And it doesnt gel as bad. Microwave method is dumb. Harm reduction.
Press in a vice super flat it will wrinkle.
Then cut with scissors into little peaces
Put in large oral syringe with 5-10 ml water
Than cap it or use ur finger to cap it
Pull plunger to make a vacuum the peaces will float and bubble the water turns white and the peaces will start to turn clear and clump up. Repeate til the peaces are all clear The water stays separate a lil gel but not bad. Pull out tje plunger and use it to help u keep the gel chunk in there and strain out the water. I drink it. It kicks hard the timerelease is defeated. I also swallow the big gel chunk no waste.

^does that for true work? Cuz I'm sitting here with 10 60mg OPs just chewed for about 15 minutes 3 of them, now I wait. I've been doing these once a month, when I can drop off my sub (4 mg a day) so I chew whatever amount and 30 min it hits and lasts forever! But you know tolerance, so I been looking around for potentiators, diphenhydramine and klonopin is what I go with. But atm I am out of those, just sitting here with 7 OPs and some maryjane. I just think eating them does its job for me and keeping food in me, I'm tiny and have a fast metabolism, so food in me keeps my stomach from shredding thru them too quick, my body did that when I was on methadone, metabolized it ultra fast and the next morning I speed racered to the clinic. I think I just answered my question by typing all this nonsense that has no relatability to the question I asked. Sorry waste of time, I'm high, I'm sorry, deal with it ?