Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone - Inexperienced - Noob Perc Trip

Iceman119

Greenlighter
Hey, new here but loved the info b4 this trip I am middle of rn.

Simple 5mg perc
Bit f iced white wine (2nd glass/stein)
.5 g of sativa

So started wine first, 5 min headstart
Pot bowl via pipe same time. 20-30mins

Snort 1/4 of tab. Chew up next 1/4.

Still have half to do oral. Trying to time delay / control it.

Its ambitious but only did 2 pills yday (1oral 1nose) and only had 3.

So here we go. So far so good. No complications and enjoying the ride.

Am an analytical type so forgive me. ;)

Peace n tripz n blessings

Well its 4am and time fir an update
Sry for spelling right off the bat.

Feeling wiped. Kept drinking wine n smoking bowls. Just chewed the last 3/8 of a pill and goin to bed. But it's been a fun ride. Good times and some vomiting from the last chew. Probly shoulda snorted it.

Tummy only takes so much I guess. Idk.

Thoughts anyone?
Ty

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like when I did codeine 2 days ago, minus the puking. I drank a lot of beer (like 3.5 liters of lager in 4 hours) and pretty much only felt the 128mg of codeine for 20-30 minutes then it was no different from my regular boozing. I did the codeine when I was just 2 beers in.

I merged your two entries so it's one continuous report.

Man I wish I could have your tolerance level again. I was addicted to opiates for so long that even when I have been clean for some time, I need 25mg or more of oxy to get me started.

Just crush it up, it's a lot of powder to snort though and is mostly acetaminophen. it definitely works, but isn't recommended. Anyway oxy has better absorption orally than nasally so even if you had pure powder, snorting it is somewhat wasteful. Though you do reach peak plasma concentration faster so that provides a bit more rush.

I really felt little rush overall, I guess it just not my major cup of tea, now shrooms on the other hand...

Then you're lucky and you should just go with opiates not being your thing. If you ever "get it", you're likely to keep chasing that feeling and end up wishing you had never gone there. So many psychedelic users and other Bluelighters have gone down that road... including me. It's a lifelong struggle. I didn't "get it" at first but kept trying and then I did "get it" once. And now it's been almost 20 years of on and off, I regret it often. So many friends from here and in real life are dead now because of opiates.

Stick to mushrooms, they'll do you right. Opiates seduce you and then you're trapped. Consider yourself lucky and move on, is my honest advice.

I remember feeling a 5mg percocet quite strongly when I was 15. I wonder what it would feel like now 🤔

Nothing, probably. Opiate permatolerance is a real thing. I need stupid amounts to really get high. Seems like only morphine or stronger really does it for me, or high doses of oxy, but haven't had oxy in a long time. I can take 40-50mg of hydro and just feel nice but wishing it was more, then a couple of hours later it's gone.