Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone - Inexperienced - My second Oxy binge

Sticy

Greenlighter
Oxycodone binge- My second Oxy binge

Substance used: Santoz Oxycodone 40mg
Experience: 2nd time using

I’m from Germany and a pretty bad slob so please excuse the terrible English. I’m male weighing in at 72kg (158,733 lb) and 1.85cm (6‘1‘‘) tall. I bought a blister of Sandoz 40mg Oxycodone with 5 pills. The pills came in a genuine blister and had their usual orange coat. I snort my pills, although I’ve actually never taken them orally. To snort them I find it easiest to use a small plate as a base for the following operation. At first, I cut them in half. This allows you to peel off the coating rather easily. If your pills are clear you then grind them with a spoon or something of that sort. The smaller you grind the less it will hurt, so it’s no waste of time being a little bit more thorough with that. Great now it’s time to have some fun!

This happened last Monday. There was no school because of the oral finals oft he 12th graders. I already used Oxycodone once. The first time I took it I went with 20mg pills and I snorted about 10mg per… snort. So I felt a little bit adventurous and felt like trying myself on more. It’s about 10am now and I take my first nose. I decided to go for around 15- 20mg. The snorting is actually really easy. The powder is incredibly light and doesn't hurt. You get some drip though. It’s not really disgusting but it has an offputting chemical taste.
Just a few minutes later I felt it coming. The onset it pretty fast and abrupt. Although it’s a fast onset you don’t feel overwhelmed, that's just the nature of this substance you literally can’t worry. The best I can compare the feeling is like coming inside on a rainy fall day, wrapping yourself into a blanket and getting a big hug. You just feel content with everything. I took them at my desk but went tot he balcony to smoke a cig. As I felt more and more of the effects I went inside again because a bed or couch seem to be magnetic when taking Oxys. After about 1 ½ hour I finally got up again to take another line. The effects were still present but I felt that I was coming down. This time I took about 10mg. This went on for the majority of the day. The more I took the more sedating my experience got. I began to nod in and out of sleep experiencing bizarrely realistic dreams. I couldn’t tell whether I dreamt or not. I honestly can’t tell you how long these nods are. I would guess about 30 seconds or something in that range. With each line, my eyelids began to sink further down. At first, I was able to hold my eyes half open then I was only able to keep one eye open until I couldn’t open them at all. At this point, I began to think about checking my puls just to make sure if it was still at a reasonable pace. I wasn’t really worried, it was more casual than it probably should have been. But in any case: I was alright. I have to admit that I probably came really close to an overdose. Throughout all this, my breath kept relatively normal though I felt some pressure on my chest. It was harder to manually breathe than when sober. I have to add that there was someone in the house at this time so I could have screamed for help if I felt like it. (I was able to speak quite clearly)
I finally came down a little bit and I realized that I hadn't eaten all day. I wasn’t feeling hungry, jet I ate a little bit. Now I felt a lot more of the side effects. I noticed red patches of skin I had been rubbing while high. The red wasn’t from scratching too hard but rather a really strong reaction to light rubbing. The look into the mirror showed that my pupils were really small. Most importantly though I noticed that my mouth was hurting really bad. My lips where dry and had split, the corner of my mouth was slightly cut and my tongue was sore from rubbing against my teeth.

The next day I went to school and snorted about 10mg beforehand. The dose wasn’t enough to really have much of an effect. I noticed that your head really clears if you get a little bit more active. In my break, I then took another 15mg. I felt quite good at this point so I decided to skip class and hang around with a couple of friends of mine. I didn’t feel active though and went home. In the afternoon I decided to take 25mg before I went to my Philosophy class. This dose was definitely enough to put me on my butt. I sat in the last row thinking I could hide a little bit. But I made that guess without my teacher. This day the class consisted of student presentations only. My teacher sat just to chairs away from me so I tried my best to keep my eyes open. I don’t know if he noticed that I was high but I don’t think so. I noticed that most people weren’t able to tell. At this point, the side effects got even worse. I began to feel a little bit sick and I sweat a lot. It wasn’t a normal everyday sweetness but more like the Niagara-falls. There was sweat constantly standing on my forehead and poring down my back.

Wednesday I woke up quite late and split my last pill into two lines. All around a chill day.

The days after however were not that pleasant at all. I felt every muscle in my body ache. My mouth was hurting like a bitch and I hadn’t taken a shit in 3 days. To my dismay, I hardly managed to go tot he toilet fort he next few days. I felt really depressed these following days and I felt a huge craving for more, just to get myself out of this terrible down.
In conclusion, I can say that I underestimated the addictiveness of that stuff. If you have more pills you will take them. Your plans fly out of the window as soon as you feel yourself come down. My side effects became quite severe towards the end but I guess that has more to do with the binge and less with the drug itself. I absolutely loved the high way more than anything I ever took before ( just LSD, Shrooms, DXM, Weed). But I see how dangerous that is to me so I will keep my fingers away from Oxy for at least some weeks.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, thanks for sharing, welcome to Bluelight. :) The nausea, sweating, and difficulty breathing are not side effects that increase the more you use opiates, those are signs of mild overdose. The difficulty breathing is the scary one, as when people OD on opiates, they pass out and their breathing response is so low that they stop breathing and die. This would happen if you took too much the first time you ever took it. The signs of too much but just a little too much are sweating and nausea. Be careful. Actually if you use opiates more and more you get a tolerance and you can take the same amount as before with lesser effects, and you wouldn't get those side effects until you took more, but you also would take more to get high. Also, the redness from scratching... a high dose of opiates will cause itching due to histamine release, it's just a side effect of opiates, some more than others (for example, codeine and morphine produce a lot of itching compared to opiates like oxy). That also has nothing to do with the binge, it's just because you got really high.

Please be careful with opiate use. I have seen SO MANY people on this site and in real life slowly fall into addiction. Opiate addiction is absolute hell and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I was addicted for 10 years and it started out innocently like this. You do them for a few days, take a break. You start to forget all the bad and decide to do it again. The time between usages grows shorter and shorter and before long you are doing it every day and when you stop you get full-blown withdrawals. What you experienced sounds like very light withdrawals, mostly just cravings. When you're vomiting and feel like the whole world is shit and want to die, and your legs can't stop kicking, and you're crawling out of your skin, and you can't sleep a wink for days and days, and would consider doing anything at all to get opiates and make the horrible feeling go away, then you'll regret you ever tried opiates in the first place.

Hey there, thanks for sharing, welcome to Bluelight. :) The nausea, sweating, and difficulty breathing are not side effects that increase the more you use opiates, those are signs of mild overdose. The difficulty breathing is the scary one, as when people OD on opiates, they pass out and their breathing response is so low that they stop breathing and die. This would happen if you took too much the first time you ever took it. The signs of too much but just a little too much are sweating and nausea. Be careful. Actually if you use opiates more and more you get a tolerance and you can take the same amount as before with lesser effects, and you wouldn't get those side effects until you took more, but you also would take more to get high. Also, the redness from scratching... a high dose of opiates will cause itching due to histamine release, it's just a side effect of opiates, some more than others (for example, codeine and morphine produce a lot of itching compared to opiates like oxy). That also has nothing to do with the binge, it's just because you got really high.

Please be careful with opiate use. I have seen SO MANY people on this site and in real life slowly fall into addiction. Opiate addiction is absolute hell and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I was addicted for 10 years and it started out innocently like this. You do them for a few days, take a break. You start to forget all the bad and decide to do it again. The time between usages grows shorter and shorter and before long you are doing it every day and when you stop you get full-blown withdrawals. What you experienced sounds like very light withdrawals, mostly just cravings. When you're vomiting and feel like the whole world is shit and want to die, and your legs can't stop kicking, and you're crawling out of your skin, and you can't sleep a wink for days and days, and would consider doing anything at all to get opiates and make the horrible feeling go away, then you'll regret you ever tried opiates in the first place.
Oh ok. Thank you so much, that's very good to know. I will definitely try to be careful. I was actually shocked by how much I wanted to do more and more

Yeah opiates are extremely addictive. The fact that you felt that strong urge and it shocked you is reason to believe that if you keep using opiates you'll end up in a bad place. I don't mean to harp, I just really hate seeing all the people on here fucking their lives up. I consider it one of my biggest missions on here to try to educate people about the dangerous of opiate addiction when I see the warning signs, hopefully I can save at least someone from following the path I did, and so many others have.

Yeah opiates are extremely addictive. The fact that you felt that strong urge and it shocked you is reason to believe that if you keep using opiates you'll end up in a bad place. I don't mean to harp, I just really hate seeing all the people on here fucking their lives up. I consider it one of my biggest missions on here to try to educate people about the dangerous of opiate addiction when I see the warning signs, hopefully I can save at least someone from following the path I did, and so many others have.
Thats really nice of you. I guess you can do a lot of good doing that

I try. :) This is a harm reduction website after all.

Anyway, the report was well-written, thanks for submitting it. If you want to talk about opiates or any other drugs, we have various focus forums for discussion. There's Basic Drug Discussion and Other Drugs which cover opiates (and all drugs besides psychedelics, weed, empathogens such as MDMA, and steroids... we have separate forums for those).

I try. :) This is a harm reduction website after all.

Anyway, the report was well-written, thanks for submitting it. If you want to talk about opiates or any other drugs, we have various focus forums for discussion. There's Basic Drug Discussion and Other Drugs which cover opiates (and all drugs besides psychedelics, weed, empathogens such as MDMA, and steroids... we have separate forums for those).
Thanks. I will definitely look into them :)

You gotta watch out for those Sandoz blister packs, my man!! Unless you get them directly from a pharmacy, it's a good chance the are fake. I'm from the US so it's different because we don't receive blister packs from pharmacies. I knew someone who got them from overseas (oxy 80mg sandoz) and loved them, until I had them tested and they were fentanyl...... that can create HUGE problems... sorry to be the buzz kill here, but just try and verify where they're from!!