• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oxycodone & Hydrocodone

currently on 150mg extended release tramadol twice a day, what would be the euivalent oxy dose. I would much rather be on oxys and tramadols arent working like they used to... that said if its 5mg or something i'm better off with tramadol

currently on 150mg extended release tramadol twice a day, what would be the euivalent oxy dose. I would much rather be on oxys and tramadols arent working like they used to... that said if its 5mg or something i'm better off with tramadol

What is causing your pain?

Tramadol SR is a pretty great drug if it is cutting the pain for you.

I have just stopped my 150mgx2/day on doctors orders. We had a 1 month plan to get off as I have been using for 3 years, but I just took it day by day and was off in 3 days. (I will post my diary at a later date in the Tramadol thread)

Now in comparison:
When I got off oxy it took me weeks to come right.
When I got off morphine it took me 1 year to come right.
When I got off fent it took me 1 month to come right.

So in conclusion, if the tramadol is cutting the pain, and your side effects are manageable, stick with it. When it comes time to get off you will be so much better off.

Well tramadol isn't a great 'opioid' drug really...

in equivalent dosages i'd say maybe 5-15mg tops. That said i'd probably feel some warmth off 15mg of oxy, and i wouldnt feel anything off 150mg of tramadol. it will however, cure a headache.

whattt? i cant believe so many people dont like oxy. i had a taster and was in love but just cant find anymore.

what is is about oxy that people dont like?

^
I imagine the people who don't like oxy only tried it a few times and got really sick/vomited, so gave it up. Once tolerance builds and those side effects dramatically reduce its just pure euphoria :)

Nobody said oxycodone is bad.

It is definitely one of the best prescription opiates, probably only topped by hydromorphone.

However, the point was that once you get dependent on it, it is far harder to stop than tramadol.

I have been dabbling a bit with tramadol lately, I have to say I think it gets a pretty bad rap on here and its actually a decent drug. It doesn't hold a candle to oxy though. Oxy is fucking lovely.