• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

oxycodone from colombia.

Wow what a trip to see this thread pop up. The friend I got that pill from is dead now... He was a good dude for the most part, we grew up skateboarding and surfing together, he didn't make it to 30. He died in 2020 of a fentanyl overdose. Be careful everybody, you matter to someone even when you don't matter to yourself.

Last edited:
It's Colombia not columbia,columbia is a state of the 🇺🇸.
lmao, dude you are so right, I swear I'm not the kind of person to make that error sober, but considering I made this thread 3 years ago, I'm 100% positive I was wasted enough to do a lot worse than swapping out the wrong 2nd vowel in reference to Colombia. Oh shit... I'm so glad I'm still alive from this time in my life. I got my shit together with the IV opioids right around the beginning of 2020. I never thought I would be as at peace with my life as I am today.

lmao, dude you are so right, I swear I'm not the kind of person to make that error sober, but considering I made this thread 3 years ago, I'm 100% positive I was wasted enough to do a lot worse than swapping out the wrong 2nd vowel in reference to Colombia. Oh shit... I'm so glad I'm still alive from this time in my life. I got my shit together with the IV opioids right around the beginning of 2020. I never thought I would be as at peace with my life as I am today.
I swear its the most common typo northamerican "gringos" make XDDDD it's okay man, we all make mistakes, I just like to point them out cause they give Me anxiety 😆

Okay here's a weird one. I received from 40 mg oxycodone today from a friend. They are yellow with a quarter division bar and no markings. They have a coating very similar to original OC's. Can these be injected? Does anyone have experience with these babes? They snort just fine and maybe I'll stick to that. If This seems kinda random and strange to you, I'm right there with you. I've never seen these before. The price is really great and they are very effective. I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered these. They're in a blister pack with Oxycodona clorhidrata on the packaging 40 mg. Idk what to think here.
Unrelated question but is it easy to get a script for oxy there?

Or do.you not even need one amd can jist buy at the pharmacy.

Do the pharmacies always have them in stock
Doesn't have to be oxy...any opioid really.

Do you experience the same extreme prohibition against Getting pharma pills in Columbia do like we do in our "free" country of America that has banned all opioids even if you break your spine in 7 places?

I really want to leave America due to its lack of freedom and insane cost of living which seems to be getting much worse on both fronts

Unrelated question but is it easy to get a script for oxy there?

Or do.you not even need one amd can jist buy at the pharmacy.

Do the pharmacies always have them in stock
Doesn't have to be oxy...any opioid really.

Do you experience the same extreme prohibition against Getting pharma pills in Columbia do like we do in our "free" country of America that has banned all opioids even if you break your spine in 7 places?

I really want to leave America due to its lack of freedom and insane cost of living which seems to be getting much worse on both fronts
I actually live in NC in the USA. I just happened upon a blister pack of these tablets from Colombia a few years ago. So I'm probably not the best person to ask that question, but I empathize with your struggle in the US and wish you the best.