• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Oxycodone and Xanax?!?!?!

twotimesix

Greenlighter
Not sure if this is the right section, but this morning I took a 5mg A349 oxycodone pill then about 11 hours later I took about 1mg of a yellow alprazolam bar. Should I be worried? For some reason I'm having sort of a panic attack. Its been about 2 hours since and I just feel tired. But I'm extremely scared to go to sleep. Thank you for reading.

Your probably just anxious because Xanax is alprazolam which is a extremely point activator of a series of receptors In your brain called gaba-a by binding to a receptor in your head called the benzodiazephine receptor. There are many subtypes of GABA a receptors for example a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 anyway all you need to know is alprazolam is able to act like a key in lock in your brain all over and that includes parts of your brain involved in fine tune motor skills, sense of balance, movement sensation ECT. Your brain is probably picking up on it that information the senses are picking up arent quite right. Which can make people anxious. Just take deep breaths eventually your body will metabolize the xanax and you'll be fine. You can look at this anxiety or panic as a good thing it's your body telling you it thinks something is wrong. You can take the worry to pay extra attention and release I feel funny I better not drive.

generally you always want to avoid mixing benzos and opiates but honestly I'm sure you'll be fine given the amount of time in between the doses. I've snorted 15 mgs of oxycodone on 2mg of clonazepam and that was a great high but in retrospect very very dumb. If you know you're doing opiates then it's best to not take benzos the same day. But I'm almost positive you'll be okay. don't worry!

it is good to be overly cautious of mixing benzos and opiates, but it's not like it's some instant-fatality producing concoction. As long as the doses are low enough relative to your tolerance it's not anything to be this anxious about, even if you had taken them at the same time a dose of 1mg of xanax and 15mg of oxy is not nearly enough to kill you.
I do want to reiterate that doesn't mean you should just go about mixing them as it is indeed one of the most common recipes for overdose, I just mean to say that you are totally fine given the amount you took, and the time you left in between doses.

I honestly wouldn't worry your prolly just making yourself anxious , 1mg of xanex isn't going to make you stop breathing ever if your not used to benzos , take some deep breaths and relax

it is good to be overly cautious of mixing benzos and opiates, but it's not like it's some instant-fatality producing concoction. As long as the doses are low enough relative to your tolerance it's not anything to be this anxious about, even if you had taken them at the same time a dose of 1mg of xanax and 15mg of oxy is not nearly enough to kill you.
I do want to reiterate that doesn't mean you should just go about mixing them as it is indeed one of the most common recipes for overdose, I just mean to say that you are totally fine given the amount you took, and the time you left in between doses.

Exactly

If you see what I mix now a days, you'll laugh at yourself.

Even though I have a REALLY high tolerance to opiates and benzos.. I mean 5, FIVE mg of Oxy, and 1, ONE mg of Xanax... you're worried about that!? You'll be more than ok!

Here's what I took this morning..

120mg Oxycodone
20mg Methadone
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
400mg Gabapentin

and I'm straight up fucking CHILLEN with no worries.

Not sure if this is the right section, but this morning I took a 5mg A349 oxycodone pill then about 11 hours later I took about 1mg of a yellow alprazolam bar. Should I be worried? For some reason I'm having sort of a panic attack. Its been about 2 hours since and I just feel tired. But I'm extremely scared to go to sleep. Thank you for reading.

You should be alright as 5mg oxycodone is a low dosage and it's been 11 hours.

How're you doing today?