• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone and exercise?

ErikEverhard

Bluelighter
Guys I have recently been snorting a good ol' roxy 20 and than going to the gym to lift weights. Thing is I do not feel the Euphoria when I am working out. Am I sweating the pill out of me. Years ago I would do the same with Tramadol and would feel great working out with energy through the roof. So whats going on?

Tramadol is more of an SNRI than it is an opioid, so that might be why you're experiencing different effects--tramadol can be alot more stimulating than oxy. Also, it can be dangerous to take opioids before working out due to at an increased injury risk. If you hurt yourself, you might accidentally work through it and further aggravate the problem.

You're not sweating out the pills BTW.

Its hard to notice anything when u got a hundred pounds over your chest about to crush you. Thats why some people compulsively exercise it makes it heard to think and feel things ur in the moment

I knew someone who was way more strong then me he did that like wrestling stuff like with chairs ECT like you see on wwe. Anyway he told me he used to take hydrocodone to wakeup from the pain hydrocodone to get through the workout hydrocodone then to get through his real job and hydro to the next match and hydro to fall asleep. Anyway he said he messed up basically all his joints and neck and knees and spine because he was going strong like benching squating deadlifts and like powerlifter stuff and had to stop doing it because of how severely it damage everything. And now he's always stretching and cracking in his twenties like you'd expect the mobility flexibility and pain level of someone Id say in there sixies.