• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxycodone and Alcohol

crazybinc

Bluelighter
Hello, B here again. I have been doing
Oxycodone, hydrocodone and sometimes morphine for a very long time almost every day. (100-160mg)
At a time but the pure form. Half poping and half snorting. Anyway I
Quit drinking years ago and recently
My wife got mad at me and left me for
A break. So I went to the store and bought one 40oz Steel reserve brand
Malt liquor beer. I drank it fast within
20min. And I had done 100mg Oxycodone 12 hours before and totally forgot about the combo being bad for your health. I then blacked out and
Felt like I was very stupid. And couldn't think and my liver and especially kidneys were in fire and I kept puking red fome. I then took 2 days off work
And stayed in bed taking lots of
Herbal tea and supplements and water
And cranberry juice. Not the hospital
Because I have a fear of them.my lovely wife came back 1day later
And said I looked yellow and she took care of me and tried to Make me go to the ER. I AM better now 3 days later.
Why is this such a deadly combo??
Any science explaining u lovley blue and green lighters can do for MR.B?

Both alcohol and opiates are both CNS depressants. Therefore you're heart is slowed basically twice as much as opposed to just using one of them. I know that every time I have mixed alcohol and heroin I just pass out. This is dangerous because you're unaware and can potentially never wake up.

I am a daily mid-heavy liquor drinker and atleast snort 2.5mg oxycodone a day with 1mg Xanax(no where near as much as you as I've been heavily addicted to dilauded and oxycodone before and I fear those withdraws again), but your extremely low tolerance of alcohol is probably what caused the severe reaction. I know alot of people that drink and take opiates, although not healthy, they have higher tolerances so at most they might have a heavy night's sleep. Try a lighter beer for starters next time like a coors light.