• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone 80mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

twelvefingers

Greenlighter
Hi.

I took 15mg Oxycodone yesterday, and I got mostly nerves and shakes. Some good vibes where flowing in and it was fun the ride the bike and speak to ppl but just for w while, after some time when more ppl got there it was just weird to follow the conversations(and that's is normal for me, ADHD)

Today i have been taking 10mg at the time sometimes 15mg, and so just kept on to fill the tank to get me to that wonderful oxy high. but now I have taken 65mg during 11h and have mostly been nervous, easily a bit angry in small waves.. some itchy and now i fell calm and little mellow but that's it
I crushed the pill and swallowed it with water.

im has been taking around 2-3 gram of kratom for a week but that should not mess with the tolerance, right??

I think it?s very weird that I'm not super high.. have I been ripped off? the pill was in a Sandoz blister and the supplier should be a "trustworthy" seller on a forum.

wtf is going on?

Kratom and oxy have a cross tolerance.. and you've also built up a tolerance from your oxy use alone

A 65mg daily dose is fairly small

That's not a tremendous amount even for me, when spread over the day. A week of kratom use would take away any freshness too.

I'm not saying you knew this, OP, but we don't allow pill ID or recommend dosages to get high, even if I forget half the time. So I will close this, since it sounds like everything worked normally anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.