• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

oxycodone 5mg ir

bathsaltjesus

Greenlighter
gjajgsa.png

I am thinking they are fake can anyone help me identify the weird dots? They wheigh 0.25g each. help

can anyone help me identify the weird dots?
Sorry love... no way to analyze. Um, welcome to bluelight. Hope you can sit a while and chat. Apologies for the curt answer but there really isn't any way to identify by proxy.
They look good but my mantra on this subject is if in doubt toss em. I know it's money but if ya get a legit source and don't have to worry about legitimacy the money is well spent.
Well, be safe, please,
Best,
Ptah

I have never seen an oxy look like that but @PtahTek is correct. It’s against harm reduction standards to identify any pill, as pill presses from black market sources can be identical to that of pharmaceutical, in fact my klonopin is solco which uses teva markings, so many legitimate engravings patents are sold. If you can have that happen it eventually trickles to labs, and home chemists. If you didn’t see it come directly from the pharmacy or your source pick it up from them. Assume it’s fake and safely dispose it in a manner no one can find it and try to use it. I am very weary of this. An artist I love died from pressed xans. So I assume every drug I have has fentanyl on or near it until proven otherwise. Sorry but your life means more then a buzz to us. Goodluck man

I have never seen an oxy look like that
Ya know, they are made so many different ways and I just took for granted that they were what thread described. After extensive research I find nothing on these pills pictured. Thanks for bringing that up, ff. (y)

@bathsaltjesus
Are these common in your area? Hope ya come back to give me some insight into this.
Whatever they are, they "look" real but am dying to know wtf they are, now. Dammit! lol

Ya know, they are made so many different ways and I just took for granted that they were what thread described. After extensive research I find nothing on these pills pictured. Thanks for bringing that up, ff. (y)

@bathsaltjesus
Are these common in your area? Hope ya come back to give me some insight into this.
Whatever they are, they "look" real but am dying to know wtf they are, now. Dammit! lol
My guess is fentanyl, blue pills= the color you turn when you take one a binding agent and trace amounts of whatever. I certainly would take my loss sucks bro, I’m leaving a 50 dollar cart behind cause I refuse to drive 10 hours with it and my cbd vape and cbd. But sometimes in life you just gotta realize what matters more your life or a buzz.

I tried half and seems legit. Im buying a kit soon will try to keep yall updated. The dots are really weird tho looked at them closely today and they are brownish just like droplets of Idk yet... Thanks

And im in Canada they are everywhere around here appparently. We Also have hydromorph contin which is rare in the US supposedly. Anyways thanks.

Yep... they show under canadian search. Thank you for posting.
Supeudol
5 mg
Each blue, round tablet, scored on one side and printed "5" in "V" on the other, contains oxycodone HCl 5 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: brilliant blue sodium salt (FD&C Blue No. 1), croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose. Gluten-, lactose-, sulfite-, and tartrazine-free.

Hmmm. the speck may not supposed to be there as far as I have read on it.

I did some filters on the image and tried to get brown/taninsh to separate from blue. Those specs that are visble seem to be a foreign matter that just happened to get stuck to the pills. The blue is consistent and sharp sans a coupla specs of prolly cig tobacco or something....
oz3xqac.png

We Also have hydromorph contin
Change that bus ticket to Canada, please?

Yeah.... usually the fake oxy m30 pills I used to buy (which were just straight fentanyl) had the same unusual dots.... but at the same time I don't really think people would fake 5mg oxy lol... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just eat one and be safe... or just buy some fentanyl test strips?

fentanyl sucks ass and the analogues are even worse (which is what are going around now).... you should be able to tell the difference... fentanyl and its analogues have very little euphoria compared to oxycodone... its like a super strong opioid without the euphoria. Fent can suck my dick. Killed my friends and almost killed me.

stay safe man, buy some test strips...

Well, it would be irresponsible for anyone to advice you to eat - since it could even lead to you death.
However, why would a dealer make pill which is supposed to be 5mg oxy and put shitloads of fentanyl there? Anyone rational person would know that you need to eat lots of 5mg oxys to get high and if just one contained the fatal amount it would be just retarded deal for dealer and the buyer.
However - I wouldn't trust anyone to be rational in drug world, so just stay safe.
It still seems weird that someone would fake 5mg oxys, you're right about that.
Maybe you should get some naloxonin if you, which I don't advocate for, take the pill. Just to be safe.