Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Oxycodone/30mg) - Lucid dreaming

George_Jung

Bluelighter
One night a few friends and myself got our hands on some Oxy, we all put 30mg up our noses. We hung out for an hour or so, smoking cigs and throwing dips (chew). Chew makes my opiate buzz so much better. Anyway around 11:30 I arrived home and by 12:00 I crawled into bed and slipped on my headphones.

I threw another fat dip and looked at my ipod. I went to 'artists' - 'Lil B' - 'Red Flame Devil Music' - and clicked the first song. I laid there for some time listeneing to the songs. I don't know exactly when I feel asleep because the entire night felt like I didn't sleep at all, but when I awoke in the morning for school I was fully refreshed.

I'll give a quick rundown of what my dream was about:

I was laying it my bed, listening to the Red Flame Devil Music mixtape over and over and over again. Just like I had been doing before I fell asleep. I really never felt like I was sleeping because I could hear all the songs playing in my head and I knew which one was coming on next. (BTW this entire time my 'chew' is still in) My whole body was very euphoric and numb. It was the BEST sleep of my life.

So to wrap things up I love oxycodone, and I would love to have more dreams like this. They are very relaxing and i wake up very refreshed.

OneLove <3

Those kind of "not sure if I'm even asleep" dreams happen to me after opiates as well, especially if I smoke weed with them and take a little DPH. It's actually pretty awesome because like you said, I always wake up refreshed and I feel fantastic all night. This happened to me last night actually after some hydromorphone <3

You're not sure if your even asleep because you're not. When high enough on opiates and you try to go to sleep you're pretty much too high to fall asleep and you're in a weird almost dream like state, I call this vision questing, probably one of my favorite things about opiates. I can go to bed high and vision quest and even if I have to get up 4 hours later I feel completely refreshed. I believe this is because you're in that dream like state and your body still gets the rest it needs