• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy

Not sure what you mean by thicker and white? As stated, there are many shapes, sizes and colours, with more or less filler across the board.

My Longtec OxyContin) for example, are all the same size round pill, but have different doses relevant to its colour!!

Anyone know what can help increase the high? I know grapefruit works for benzos. I smoked a bowl and feel great just wondering about anything else?

Good idea. Did that! Thanks!
:cool:
Greasy foods potentiate it--like French fries or a burger. I don't think there's an amazing way to potentiate opiates tbh. You can eat a white grapefruit but I've never found the results to be of much significance.
Anyone know what can help increase the high? I know grapefruit works for benzos. I smoked a bowl and feel great just wondering about anything else?
I've always wondered how much the actual potentiation is with WGJ, Antacids like Cimetidine, Omperazole etc..?? All the actual studies I've found involving these potentiators has been carried out after dosing with them for several days - 1 week. So, the people in these studies had built up a steady amount, and were not just using/taking these above medications just at the last minute ie.. not like many of us who will take them an hour or two before dosing with Opiates or Benzos..

For me, smoking weed is great when using Oxy. Probably the safest bet as well... ;)

Exactly @pally pete 👍. The myth that you can saturate your cytochrome subtypes, in the same way you can experience your DOC effects, in the OOA time!!, is simply not the case. It takes a good 6-12hrs, and frankly the further in advance in wanting to either induce or inhibit these enzymes, the better the results.

Personally chasing potentiators becomes exhausting. Try and find synergising compounds, this will have a noticeable and profound effect on your opioid etc, and a new perspective on combinations 👍!!

Hydroxyzine is a good one and it's easily accessible. I agree with Shortec on finding synergizers making more sense. I haven't yet found opiate potentiators other than the opiates themselves but with good synergy, one can increase some of the looked after effects. Such as hydroxyzine making it easier to nod.

Exactly @pally pete 👍. The myth that you can saturate your cytochrome subtypes, in the same way you can experience your DOC effects, in the OOA time!!, is simply not the case. It takes a good 6-12hrs, and frankly the further in advance in wanting to either induce or inhibit these enzymes, the better the results.

Personally chasing potentiators becomes exhausting. Try and find synergising compounds, this will have a noticeable and profound effect on your opioid etc, and a new perspective on combinations 👍!!
What would be a good synergizer?

Well it depends on your DOC of course @Toastytoasty. Assuming it’s an opioid, for me my favourite is Oxy + gabapentoid.

1. Phenibut
2.Pregabalin
3. Gabapentin

Phenibuts effects are great alone I find, but a bit of Oxy When inn full flow is superb. However, Pregabalin is close to potentiation as I need less Oxy. Also ER Oxy and Pregabalin kick in together. Gabapentin less so. Let me know if you need anymore!!

Well it depends on your DOC of course @Toastytoasty. Assuming it’s an opioid, for me my favourite is Oxy + gabapentoid.

1. Phenibut
2.Pregabalin
3. Gabapentin

Phenibuts effects are great alone I find, but a bit of Oxy When inn full flow is superb. However, Pregabalin is close to potentiation as I need less Oxy. Also ER Oxy and Pregabalin kick in together. Gabapentin less so. Let me know if you need anymore!!
So those make the oxy effect stronger?

It' a cocktail.
Some can be deadly so use with caution, please.
Synergizing would be more along the lines of enhancing effects? Maybe a longer duration, having two different highs going on that makes it all good or a more addictive habit.
unknown to the individual mostly

When you are combining opiates with potentiators or synergizers, it's a good practice to drop the dose of both medications below the normal dose that you are familiar with, at least when you are combining them for the first time.

1. Phenibut
2.Pregabalin
3. Gabapentin

They all work really well... Almost nearly too well! So be careful OP. I would say only take half your usual Oxy dose if you are using with Phenibut, as I OD'd on this combination last March. Pregabalin works great, but Phenibut took it to the next level 😲 Problem with Phenibut is the amount of time it takes to kick in/peak (upwards of 4 - 8+ hours for me) PtahTek is correct in what he/she is saying... ;)
It' a cocktail.
Some can be deadly so use with caution, please.
Synergizing would be more along the lines of enhancing effects? Maybe a longer duration, having two different highs going on that makes it all good or a more addictive habit.
unknown to the individual mostly
What would be a good synergizer?

Last edited:
Yeah I suppose a good synergy, giving you chance to lower dosage, is a form of potentiation in and for itself. Sort of sures up your opioid buzz with a different edge.

I find Pregabalin taken with an in tact ER Oxy metabolise almost side by side in about 2hrs. I would say my Longtec 40’s feel like a slow burn of 60mg for a few hours at least!!

Phenibut after a 3-4hr onset period, boosted by even 10mg Oxy at a time is lovely!!