• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxy with APAP vs. oxy ir

pillman1224

Bluelighter
to start this off im fucking pissed. i had one of those days where i needed to be high. so i took 2 pink 10mg oxy ir no APAP and felt a slight opiate buzz. if i were to take 4 perc 5s with APAP id be nodding so i broke another rule redosing. after about 2 hours i snorted the other 2 for a total of 40mg of oxy and got a very strong CEV nod for like and hour and a half. i know its not tolerance because i used 60mg of dxm prior to my 1.25mg fent dose yesterday. and today i used 60mg dxm before i orally took the oxy ir. now i have to break my third rule 3 day a row using as i have to be high for school tomorrow. wtf did this happen does APAP make percs stronger i IDed the pills and got an opiate high so i know they were real it was just a shitty opiate high until i snorted the 20mg which i havent done in 5 years because i wanted the quicker onset. any thoughts on why this happened.

to start this off im fucking pissed. i had one of those days where i needed to be high. so i took 2 pink 10mg oxy ir no APAP and felt a slight opiate buzz. if i were to take 4 perc 5s with APAP id be nodding so i broke another rule redosing. after about 2 hours i snorted the other 2 for a total of 40mg of oxy and got a very strong CEV nod for like and hour and a half. i know its not tolerance because i used 60mg of dxm prior to my 1.25mg fent dose yesterday. and today i used 60mg dxm before i orally took the oxy ir. now i have to break my third rule 3 day a row using as i have to be high for school tomorrow. wtf did this happen does APAP make percs stronger i IDed the pills and got an opiate high so i know they were real it was just a shitty opiate high until i snorted the 20mg which i havent done in 5 years because i wanted the quicker onset. any thoughts on why this happened.
No, the APAP wouldn't make it stronger. Is it possible that the Oxy IR was expired? I used to use Oxy IR (possibly my favorite pills/opiate) all the tim, as well as percs, and they seemed equal in strength mg for mg to me.

i tried to reply earlier but must have nodded out or dreamed it in the altered conscious that oxy gives you. the oxy wasn't expired and that wouldn't matter as i was going through someones house and found percs from '98 and they were good as new (a little disintegrated though). i do have to say i like the almost immediate onset of snorting but APAP oxy is cheaper and the oral BA is higher i just wanted that "rush" i haven't experienced by snorting in 5 years which i got but only about a 2 hour high.

Did you say PINK?? Do you remember if they where KVK tech???

I also towards the " beginning" or middle of my opiod usage, I used to take ANY tablets -- sometimes it was Percs with APAP, but most often if was the 30mg blue tablets (Activas I believe). I cut them in half and took 15mg per dose. EVERYtime 15mg had me buzzing like crazy full of energy and motivation and no pain!

Then one day I took some pink, 10mg IR tablets. I took 1 and a half (to equal my normal 15mg) dosage. I didn't feel anything. I was like wtf is going on??? Then an hour after I went into WD! I thought they where fake as I never had pink ones before, so looked them up, nope they where 10mg IR pills alright. So then I thought that maybe it's because I had "less to eat" with my dosage then normal so that's why it didn't work. As I normally ALWAYS eat a fatty meal with a dosage and if boosts it big, big time for me. So then while still in W/D (I waited a full 2 hours to make sure they weren't delayed absorption or something going on) and 2 hours later I tried same dosage with a fatty meal... It didn't give me any buzz at all, but by the 2nd dosage removed the W/D so I got through the night working. I remember taking them again on a different day and again felt nothing.

Then I went back to the blue Activas, and with the same dosage I was right back to major pain relief, energy, buzz/whatever you want to call it..... Huge difference. That itself made me think wtf? That's impossible.

That's when I started to research about generics vs brand name, and how each generic are NOT MADE THE SAME. I read news articles, read countless studies, all showed there was a major difference. The most damning thing was a court hearing on generic medications, and how in a certain percentage of population that many of the common fillers used in generic can make the active ingrident become basically null, or, the fillers would vastly effect the absorption of the active ingridents -- but they went on to show on it depends on the person.
Just as how some people have no issues with CYP26 and others do -- and that can make the bioavability of certain drugs (like Hydrmorphone) range from 95% of the drug is absorbed in person A, wbile in person B only
25% of the drug is absorbed. HUGE differences, and it all varies by person. Then add in all the extra fillers and it varying by each generic company and you can have vastly different results with one generic vs another, yet another person is able to take them all the same.

Same with generics and their fillers, binders, dyes -- and you name it that are put into generics (and each generic have different fillers, binders, etc). A certain filler may cause person A to have no affect to the filler and absorb the active ingrident well, say 80% bioavability. While person B, due to the fillers, their body doesn't react well with it and that fillers affects the absorption of the active ingrident dropping the bioavability or plasma levels of the drug only to 30%. Huge difference.

That why some SWEAR generics are all the same (that would be person A) while others like person B they SWEAR there is a difference. There are too many studies, articles, and even court hearings and lawsuits that show yes there IS a difference, but it depends if you are person A or person B if you'll notice the difference -- or you may be person C, a mix of both, where sometimes it happens and your body can't handle certain fillers/etc and other times it can.

Last edited:
i know the difference (mylan kpin vs. any other brand) the pills are marked "k 56" if these are weak or wake it should be HR value to id the pill right? anyways A are made by actavis and i heard from my guy they are gonna make them harder to crush thats why he sells the pinks for 3 as in 3 pills as a "30" dont worry i wont say price. any ways im on 40mg oxy 80z vodka, 30mg temazepam, and a bowl of loud so thanks.

Last edited:
K 56 oh god they've are the worst... Those are KVK pink 10mg tablets, bottom
Of the barrel for generics. They are like Mylan for Klonopin comparison wise. Those are the ones I spoke about above that threw me into W/D because they sucked so much.

That why they don't work. It's the generic KVK that just SUCKS. Never take the pink ones with a K on them. It's the fillers they put in the KVK pink pills that make it so much weaker that some people cannot even feel it (or only a little). I once heard they put a filler in the pink pills that purposely makes the active ingrident weaker. I wouldn't be surprised

damn thanks for the heads up hopefully i wont feel the full 40mg WD. i thought my tolerance was raising from fentanyl. but just goes to show dxm can work.

K 56 oh god they've are the worst... Those are KVK pink 10mg tablets, bottom
Of the barrel for generics. They are like Mylan for Klonopin comparison wise. Those are the ones I spoke about above that threw me into W/D because they sucked so much.

That why they don't work. It's the generic KVK that just SUCKS. Never take the pink ones with a K on them. It's the fillers they put in the KVK pink pills that make it so much weaker that some people cannot even feel it (or only a little). I once heard they put a filler in the pink pills that purposely makes the active ingrident weaker. I wouldn't be
surprised

why did i only get high when it was snorted?

I would say bioavability. The pink KVK, even though oxycodone itself has a great BA level taken orally -- the junk fillers in the pink KVK techs make it very hard to absorb when taken orally. Most of the active ingrident isn't absbored properly when taken orally.

When you snort it, you skip some of that. Therefore you can basically bypass it's poor absorption due to it's fillers and binders by snorting it. Problem? You are putting LOTS of fillers and binders in your nose from those pink pills. You might want to rinse your nose out after.

Like the above poster said, he's another who had the same bad experience with the pink oxycodone and thinks they are weaker. There are just too many people out there who claim the same thing for it to be a coincidence.

I thought it was just me! I had those a few times ALL ROA"S(oral,nasal,iv) they suck, there is NO WAY that was 10mg of of oxy in those pills...the guy gets those 20mg ones now(those white ones only one company makes) there okay....bettter than the pinks. I'm on Subs so I gotta take more, 220mg of 10mg percs(i hate saying perc..)got me feeling nice the other day. Tryin to wait long as I can so I can get a buzz from my Sub ....really seriously just thinkin about stop taking them but my two main connects are gone and I lost one others number, now I gotta few but there not always in supply...anyway.