• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy Tolerance or weed combo?

hh95

Bluelighter
Hey BL,
A few weeks ago I got my hands on 8x 5mg Endone (Oxycodone) I ate 6 and once I started to feel they effects I had the other 2. I have minimal opioid tolerance (I take codeine sometimes upto 320mg) and well this oxy fucked me up. I couldn't stop nodding. Like I would come out and go straight back in. It was intense. I was also stoned at the time and had maybe 7-8 cones. Now fast forward to 3 days ago. I went to hospital and had morphine injections and a few endone because of an infection in my right testicle and was prescribed 12x 5mg Endone. I got home and done the same as before ate 6 and when I felt they effects had 2 more. I got a buzz but it didn't blow my mind like before. The only difference being I wasn't stoned. My question is, because of the IV morphine and endone tablets leading up to the prescription, did that bring my tolerance up meaning I didn't get a good high or was it because I was stoned? Also today I convinced my doc to give me a script for 20x endone. and I had 8 at once about and hour and a half today and it gave me a decent buzz, but minimal nodding/euphoria. My question... Is my tolerance up or am I expecting to much? Its really confusing me and its getting frustrating since supply is limited. I have 12 left (60mg) so how do I get the most bang for my buck, give it a few days and then eat them, snort them etc...?? Please help

As always Thanks BL!

IMO unless you give it a good little while (week or two) the more the better, it's not going to feel like the first time you had it. Not sure why but typically it's never like the first time. But, pertaining to your situation, yes, weed makes it better in some peoples opinions, mine as well. weed makes me nod a ton more depending if the weed is a good either mix or straight indica.