• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy Suckers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperDowner

Greenlighter
Okay. So I have recently developed a great liking for opiates, but I don't do them very often so as to avoid addiction, that and I have trouble finding them. Anyway I was thinking, and had a brilliant idea (at least I think so). I have made jolly rancher suckers in the past, and they taste great, and are easy to make. But I was wondering if there was a way to infuse them with oxycodone, either by sprinkling on powder during the baking, or if that wouldn't work, doing a cwe, then dissolving jolly ranchers into it, than cooking off the excess water to make some sort of residual sweet. Would either of these work? Does heat destroy the oxy, or is it just a waste of time? Whatever thoughts you have, I'm all ears. Also, more in line with harm reduction, how would this affect safe dosage range?

Probably could be done. Check the melting point or degradation temp of solid oxycodone HCl. Stay well under that temp and you may have good results.

Watch the pH of your solutions...

Sugar isn't going to affect the safe dosing range. If you used, say, 10 mg in a candy, it will be more or less the same as taking 10 mg in any other ir oral formulation.

Making oxycodone candy isn't a productive HR topic. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.