• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy kick

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I was abusing my oxy and buying more of street once a month or twice and binging.
I've gone straight to zomorph I do crush some of the beads but leave !let extended.
I'm also on sevedrols I last took twenty mg oxy two days ago . Gabapemtin has helped loads but not taking it for more than three days.
When will oxy be out my system and me be used to 160mg a day of morphine.
I wish I switched sooner of these were oxys I'd be craving next dose after two hours. These last up to seven and when you build up the zomorph it's just slot better than oxy in duration?

I got one thirty mg I'm gonna take next week when bored I also can get access to it for cash once a month I just wanna feel well all day and morphine does thet?.
If I choose to use oxy say once a fortnite would that affect my tolerance to morphine or wouldn't only be temporarily?

do u have access to suboxone? you could use that to taper. or alternately a weaker opiate like codeine. or even some kratom. they would help take the edge off while u come off. good luck. I see from your other post your are trying to kick benzos as well? Id say it is in your best interest to do one at a time or a slow taper of both. but I don't think a cold turkey from both simultaneously would be that great on your system

I am not cold turkeyn any of them. I'm focusing on benzos when I get used to being on 160mg morphine a day. I did a binge of oxy before the switch so still recovering but they do last alot longer. Not as intense as oxy but I don't want intensity I just wanna not be ill and they give slow release morphine to heroin addicts I'm some countries. My doctor wants me off the break through meds i had to get some tramadol for first two days and gabapentin. A straight switch still gives withdrawal . I'd rather be on morphine though oxy fucked with my mood slot cos it last two hours whereas morphine builds up better