• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxy instant changed to morphine sulphate

Hezman94

Bluelighter
basially been smashing oxy off people and my toerane ishigh a instant pill lasts 2-4hours.
one morphine lasts me atleast 6 hours.
he has kept my longtec 30mg twice a day and 10mg severdrol tabs 4 times a day.
I wantto come off oxy and eventually be on nothing or extended morphine insted of methadone.

Will my withdrawal be bad or will a new opiate coverme.
I dont want to be shovin things up my arse, its being swalowed should I take antaids and tums before it to get the 30percent.
Also severdrol you ccant use sublingually, you can with the others but i think the liquid is weaker.

Oxy is 1.5 x the strength of morphine. As long as you take that into account when switching you should not experience any withdrawal at all. I didn't when switching from morphine to oxy.

Eh the conversion chart can suck my ass its just an estimate per say if i take 100mg morphine vs the equivilent of oxy, oxy would have me flying in the clouds which would be 66mg exactly, essentially and this is why docs switch you to other opiates at HALF the dose because every opiate is different in their effects even though their all opiates and then they raise you on follow ups

I actually feel bit better the pain in my legs go better and morphine lasts 6hours for me compared to oxys 3 but oxy I can feel moreof a high.

I know there stronger plugged but not looking to get high and i get bad constipation and IBS, plus I think it lasts less duration

I actually feel bit better the pain in my legs go better and morphine lasts 6hours for me compared to oxys 3 but oxy I can feel moreof a high.

I know there stronger plugged but not looking to get high and i get bad constipation and IBS, plus I think it lasts less duration
Morphine causes ALOT more constipation than oxycodone. i take both, and keep oxy to take for a few days after my grand weekly shits but yes, as i stated, oxycodone has alot more recreational value (a high) whereas morphine does give you a 'high' if you take enough but in my opinion for pain, morphine is the king of the hill in that regard, try to get Rx'd Codeine perhaps on the basis of taking it inbetween your morphine doses (will most likely be given) if your oxycodone doesn't help as much as youre expecting (codeine is metabolized into morphine and again for me works better than oxy if i take enough) BUT you can't chase any high with codeine unless you want to itch to death and it has a ceiling limit of 400mg codeine and after that it can't metabolize anymore into more morphine for im not sure how long)