• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy and Tramadol

cenci

Greenlighter
I need your help.
I've recently got a bag of oxy and tramadol for free, and they're both crushed and in one bag together.
I have a few questions.
Is it bad to mix these drugs together?
About how much money would I make if I put them in pill capsules and they were ingested orally?
Also, is ingesting both of these drugs together, orally, safe? With a pill capsule of course.
Can I inject these two drugs together if I boil them?

Here's a picture for reference, if need be: http://i.imgur.com/LEbpG3H.jpg

Thanks in advance! (Also my first time posting, sorry if I fucked up in anyway.)

Last edited:
I would not trust this at all if i were you.

Tramadol usually doesnt combine well with other drugs, and the fact that you dont know how much is tramadol and how much is oxy (if thats even what it is) makes it impossible to gauge a correct dose even if you had a milligram scale.

Would it be safe just to rail a tiny bit of this shit? I really dont have any use of this stuff, and I'd rather not see it go to waste.

I am no expert on either of these drugs, but if you got the bag for free, what does that tell you?

I've known the kid I got it from for 3 years. I'm positive he's not lying about it too. They were prescribed to his dad when he needed it, but now he doesn't need it anymore. I also told the person I could potentially sell the powder too.

KittyCat has a good point. Theres no need to crush tramadol, and theres definitely no need to mix the oxy and tramadol. Just throw it out

Wtf. Why would you crush it up and mix it? As others have said, I wouldn't trust it and just throw it out.
Don't inject it and don't sell it.

Tramadol, being both an SNRI and an opioid, is not something that should be ingested in unknown amounts; for someone who's opioid tolerant and/or on antidepressants, the margin between a recreational dose and one that gives you serotonin syndrome is way too small.

Likewise if somebody tried to ingest their usual dose of Tramadol, and it was cut with an unknown amount of Oxy, they could easily OD on the opioid effect.

tl,dr: Mixing together Tramadol and Oxycodone is a recipe for disaster.

I've mixed tramadol with both hydro and oxy and felt fine both times but tramadol is dangours in large doses and sence it's mixed up u can't dose urself correctly so I would do what cenci said just rail it tiny bit at a time till ur feeling it then slow down because u don't want to overdue it