• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy and Hydro, at First I Was High Now It's Got Me So Low

PerkingItAllDay

Greenlighter
Over the course of one week I've taken 6 Norcos (60mgs) 3 Percocets (30mgs) and 2 Roxicodones (30mgs). How long should I wait before tolerance is reasonably low again?

EDIT: ate them

Last edited:
Over the course of one week I've taken 6 Norcos (60mgs) 3 Percocets (30mgs) and 2 Roxicodones (30mgs). How long should I wait before tolerance is reasonably low again?

Over a week that isn't much. Depending on ur body of course but u could do that every week for a month then stop for one week and be right back were u started. But it also depends on how ur taking them (eat/snort /bang)

I took the Roxicodone last night with 4 beers, 2 double shots of whiskey, and 3 heavy mixed drinks (whiskey and OJ). Felt minimal effects. Friends we're telling me I would probably puke when I first started on Percs but never felt those negative side effects. Maybe genetics makes opiates easy to handle and build tolerance to?

Tolerance is affected by several factors including genetics, food intake, and body mass as well. Are you a big person?

Not really, only 160lbs. I've been on benzos for anxiety before (off for months now) but drinking heavily the past two weeks. Maybe cross-tolerance to downers in general?