• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Oxy after Sub time frame?

kelan

Greenlighter
I have been on oxycodone 15s for awhile now..ran out early and picked up a few Sub strips..took the last 8mg strip at 9am..how long do I have to wait before I can take Oxy again without forcing precipitated withdrawal?

Precipitated withdrawal happens the other way round, if you were going from Oxy to sub...
Sub to oxy is more about getting the most out of the oxy without the sub blocking it, which I think ideally is something like 72 hours for the sub to be completely out of your system, but I don't personally have experience with this so someone else could probably give you more detailed info.

Good luck

I'm microdosing bupe now using less than 1mg daily, closer to. 5 or less. (Baby dust piles from a granule or 2 crushed) rarely even taste it. Got the chance to grab some hydros and I'm going for it. Did a baby bump around 1pm, around 5pm I'm going to get them. Usually I'm ok, long as I wait long enough after the hydros or Oxy before using my baby bupe bumps for withdrawal curbing. If I have the time to update I'll reply this evening.