• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy+ adderall

adderallmonsta

Bluelighter
Well I'm gonna be doing oxy for the first time next week (Don't tell me not too I already have my mind set on this) and I'm either getting a gram of weed and 1 oxy 15 or 2 oxy 15's I think there 15's or someshit close but anyways I am a prior amphetamine addict but i've been off for a while and use occasionaly now...Do you think adderall+oxy would be fun?

I do not think adderall and oxy would be fun. Adderall will ruin the first time experience of the oxy. I think oxy alone is amazing you should start with that.

Don't make a habit out f it though.. It's very addicting.

Yea It's probs not gonna be a one time thing but I'm gonna most likley do it everyonce in a while... Well I'm thinking now of just getting 2 pills so I can do it 2's....Too bad that it's soo expensive only if there was a cheap alternitive :/

I do not think adderall and oxy would be fun. Adderall will ruin the first time experience of the oxy. I think oxy alone is amazing you should start with that.

Don't make a habit out f it though.. It's very addicting.

This, no reason to ruin the oxycodone by shitting all over it with adderall of all things.

Last edited:
I disagree, it's a sort of speedball.

Dexamphetamine and oxy mixed made the euphoria 10x stronger, that's just me though.

Of all the things you could speedball with, adderall is not on my list. It would just make the experience dirty and gross feeling, like adderall.

Also, for the most part, its best not get in the habit of encouraging the use of speedballs to first time users.

While I disagree that adderall is gross (though straight up Dextroamphetamine is preferable for sure), I agree with everything else Tricomb posted here.

First of all, adderall AND oxycodone are both horrible drugs to "speedball" with (I put quotes because neither of these drugs can accomplish the "point" of a speedball). For one, neither drug can produce a rush, even when injected. Secondly, oxycodone is a Thebaine derived opioid, just like buprenorphine and hydrocodone. These types of narcotics are known for being more stimulating than say, morphine, codeine or heroin. Therefore adding the adderall might make for an uncomfortably speedy experience. Couple that with any opiates propensity to cause nausea, and you can be setting yourself up for a rather unpleasant experience. If you insist on doing both, I'd take the adderall first and then save the oxycodone for the comedown. As an opiate naive user, I would not exceed a dose of 15mg, and I would take it orally for sure (besides IV, oral has the highest absorption)-and like everyone else has pointed out, you'd be better of just steering clear from opiates.

Yeah I'd like to re-iterate that I was speaking subjectively, IMO it wouldn't feel good to mix the two, especially for someone's first time with an opioid. As ZNeg pointed out, oxycodone is already pretty stimulating so I would test the waters before throwing in amphetamines.

Zneg said:
Therefore adding the adderall might make for an uncomfortably speedy experience.

This was my experience the first time I took this combo. overstimulated is a good way to put it.

I would take the given advice here, but if you're going to do it anyway OP, make sure you aren't taking both at the same time, space it out and keep the adderall dosage as low as possible.

Idk oxy isn't as tiring as some of the more traditional opiates, but quite euphoric indeed.
Personally i love it alone, but once i took a small dose of hydrocodone(20mg) with an adderall 20mg because 20mg dro don't really fuck me up, and i'd say it helped give the dros a little boost.

I'd rather mix it with some vistaril and maybe an ativan or two. Definately smoke some herb on the oxy..

Im prescribed 30mg of adderall and only take them when im bored or really need to get shit done. I have been addicted on and off of all kinds of opiates for about 5 years now and currently am chipping with oxy and heroin both snorted. But i love to take 30-45mg of adderall then once it kicks in and is a bit anxious and speedy i add my normal dose of oxy or herion and it gets rid of the edginess of the adderall and is awesome in my opinion. I thinks its a great little fake speedball. But for the first time user i would do oxy by itself to see how you like it alone before mixing things.

If you don't regularly take either, it makes sense for you to keep things separate your first time. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to decipher what effects came from what...or is X happening because of the combination? I don't think I have worded is very well, and I hope it makes sense lol.
That being said, I have done this combo many times...prescribed. I'm sure someone out there has found these drugs to be a bad combination, but I did fine ...BUT, Keep in mind this was all over a long period of time and and prescribed doses (20mg Adderall 4x/day, 60-75mg oxycodone every 4 hours as needed for breakthrough pain with Fentanyl patch).
Good luck!

I took a tiny piece of a sub a few days back and 75 mg of adderall. Got violently sick. Puked for a few hours. Don't recommend it at all

I'm not a huge fan of all speedballs (I consider a speedball to be the combination of an opioid and a potent [relative] recreational stimulant - ie heroin + coke; oxycodone + amphetamine salts; oxymorphone + methamphetamine). However I do enjoy a good speedball. The right drugs are important as the DsOC (drugs of choice) are different from each person, aswell as the dosage of each. Now, I've tried a variety of speedballs, from the classic heroin + coke to my favorite oxymorphone + methamphetamine (was my last birthday in nov, I snorted ~23mg of oxymorphone + 5mg desoxyn oral [methamp] - it was the perfect combo. I didn't really enjoy the heroin + coke to much, but it could have been better if I raised the dose of heroin and lowered the dose of coke. heroin and crack is pretty decent. Its nice injecting the H and getting a rush, then hitting the crack for a little rush.

I didn't like methadone + amphetamine salts. I haven't tried amphetamine salts with heroin, but I have with oxycodone and honestly I really enjoyed it. I was young at the time and it was the first year (and one of the first times using opioids), I took 30mg oxycodone + 60mg of codeine + 50mg of amphetamine. It was pretty intense. I really didn't need that much opioids, but because I took 50mg of amps, the higher dose of oxy at the time (tolerance was alot lower. I could nod between 15-20mg) did probably help make the amps not overwhelming. Ideally I should have took 15-20mg of oxycodone + 20-30 mg of amphetamine. I haven't done it in a while as, last summer when I was taking oxy everday, or almost, I'd take the amps on the days I didn't have oxy or sold them, so don't know how it feels now that my tolerance is alot higher. Methamphetamine + heroin was also the bees knees. Sooooo much better than heroin with coke, or any other stim I tried with it. It was the other week. I shot up a solid bit of heroin (enough to get me pretty high but a small line away from nodding) then smoked a few big hits out of a class dick of meth (crystal). It was a lot better than heroin + coke, or heroin + crack.

Honestly 4-FA + methadone was really nice as 4-fa wasn't over powering or to stimulanty. It also had a long duration to go with methadones duration.

When I was in the hospital a last year when my tolerance was still not quite that high (8th year of opioid use, now I'm finishing the 9th), I was getting 2mg hydromorphone IV every two hours + .25mg of xanax (fucking doc was ridiculous with benzos even though clearly I was anxious and even had a huge panic attack one night) + 15mg amphetamine twice a day. That was actually pretty nice. The amphetamines went real well with hydromorphone.

I've never really run into morphine other than smoking opium, or small amount of morphine metabolized from 6-mam after ingesting heroin (morphine used to be thought to be what really gave the heroin high, but when it crosses the BBB, it is rapidly converted to 6-mam/3-mam, some other metabolites, very small amount of morphine, etc. The 6-monoacetylmorphine is more potent than heroin and is active at the opioid receptors giving some pharmacological effects. Morphine is supposed to contribute very Little. Anyway, basically I never had the chance to try different morphine + stimulant combos.

I still stand by oxymorphone (nasal) + methamphetamine (oral, perfect ROA, wouldn't have taken it any other way) = best speedball
My second favorite (off the top of my head), heroin IV + smoked meth (kinda want to once do IV h and IV meth to see how that is)

Coming from an avid user, once you throw opiates in the mix their will always be that little something missing when you dose either separately.
Point blank, when I try any drug for the first time I take it in it's purest form without any other substance. In doing so I get a clean assessment of my experience, and can appreciate each induvidual aspect the drug. However, after feeling I've experienced all the drug has to offer- more often then not I'll combine it with a substance I have more experience with
Rule of Thumb: If I'm not combining Weed+_____ then I thouroghly reaserch both potential interactions and experience reports. Alot of things can kill you, and you never know you're dead until you're dead.

But, to each his own.
Assuming you're dosing orally and still hell-bent on combining adderall with you first opiate experience, you may want to consider an important possibility Plur brought up.

I took a tiny piece of a sub a few days back and 75 mg of adderall. Got violently sick. Puked for a few hours. Don't recommend it at all

Even though Suboxone differs slightly from Oxycodone, the above post is still a great example of the potential down side to a "psuedo-speedball". In my experience Opiates are notorious for causing nausea, more so then any other drug I've tried aside from peyote. And, the combination of amps+opies will occasionally cause me to actually throw up which, mind you, never happens to me on either drug alone.

Opiates+stimulants could result in nausea and subsequent vomiting which might potentially ruin the experience.
First, if you did indeed dose orally, and unfortunately happen to vomit within the first hour after dosing you'll have only absorbed a portion of your dose.(which I've found to be quite frustrating, especially in a group where you're the only one who's puked :| )
Second, and this may just be me, nausea alone -regardless of whether the drug is fully absorbed or not- severely dampens my amp experience. Because, I Absolutely.Hate.Puking. Not only does the physical feeling suck, their's also having to go through my ritual of lying down, breathing slowly, sipping water, and forcing myself to eat a light snack just to overcome the feeling that I might puke. And, since I usually enjoy amps with a few friends at home, if I become nauseous I have to remove myself from the commotion while I overcome it, and that means missing out on parts of the bro-bonding and lovely nonsensical conversations. I have great friends that understand 100%; it's still an upsetting scenario.
I tip my hat to those who vomit with grace.

And yet, all this can be avoided by dosing via a different route:
IV(It's like opening Pandora's Box, Not Recommended)
Intranasal(not recommended for amphetamines, or any drug for that matter & repeated use can lead to some nasty health effects)
Sublingual (similar to oral, except I find the onset quicker, and the duration shorter. Recommended for certain drugs, some are less bioavailable this way)
Rectally (My preferred ROA mainly because it takes few mg's to produce the desired effects, the onset is quicker, and duration longer. Their's also the added bonus of stomach contents and vomiting having no effect on the bioavailibility.. However, other, more smellier things will ruin absorption. Recommended only if you've practiced) .

If you do choose to dose through any ROA other then orally make sure you've done your reaserch and have all necessary tools, proper hygiene, and know the different bioavailabilities- adjusting your dose accordingly.

I hope the ramblings of my personal experience feed your mind well.
Again, Why spoil the magic of a new experience? :\

I've never really run into morphine other than smoking opium, or small amount of morphine metabolized from 6-mam after ingesting heroin (morphine used to be thought to be what really gave the heroin high, but when it crosses the BBB, it is rapidly converted to 6-mam/3-mam, some other metabolites, very small amount of morphine, etc. The 6-monoacetylmorphine is more potent than heroin and is active at the opioid receptors giving some pharmacological effects. Morphine is supposed to contribute very Little. Anyway, basically I never had the chance to try different morphine + stimulant combos.
Really? Where did you read that? I've read that most of the effects come primarily from morphine, that very little of heroin is metabolized into 6-mam, and 3-mam is very weak.
Cloudy said:
I still stand by oxymorphone (nasal) + methamphetamine (oral, perfect ROA, wouldn't have taken it any other way) = best speedball

Amen to that brother.

I could spend more time trying to find all the articles that are altering the past idea that morphine produced the primary effects, with most new studies show 6-mam essentially is the active metabolite producing the effect, but alot of the old research articles point to it being a morphine prodrug, so I'd have to dig through alot of shit. Here is a decent bl thread though, http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...of-how-heroin-affects-brain-(HEROIN-MORPHINE)