• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy 30s

Trev26

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I have been getting oxys from a legit plug for like 5 months now and all has been good, but I just picked up 60 of them earlier today and for some reason this time has me a little sketched out about fakes. The last couple times I got them they were the blue m 30s are were fine, looked normal. Felt normal. This time however, the pills are "alg" with the number 265 right under it. Something about them just looks off and I havnt tried them yet. I still have some of the m30s left and will take those first while I wait for answers.

Due to the "opioid epidemic" I am forced to self medicate to treat my constant sharp and chronic pain from a 2 level lumbar spinal fusion I had In October, which all stems from a bad car accident in March 2018. I had back problems before that, but the car accident really expedited things.

I wish doctors weren't scared and just treat their patients so I dont have to play Russian roulette, but I'm not going to just rot away and suffer every day of my life due to this terrible pain.

My question is, has anyone ever had this brand and is their any difference. Also is there anything to look for on the pills to determine of they're fake or not. I dont have a pill tester or whatever and dont want to send it to a lab. I guess worst case scenario, and I od, I have narcan at my disposal, though I've never od'd, and dont even know if I would be able to administer it myself if I was in the middle of an od.

Sorry if I broke any rules, I tried to not make this a pill I'd question, but rather a HR question.

Thanks.

Fakes are becoming FAR more prevalent, esp Roxie 30's and Xanax Bars. There's honestly no way to tell pressies or fakes apart from real ones these days without testing as the equipment and techniques are improving all the time.

A Fentanyl Test Kit that picks up on fentalogues too is your second best bet if you really don't want to send one off to a testing service. Methods of seeing if they taste bitter, crumble easy, etc is highly unreliable.

Here's an article that represents the growing problem.

Fake Oxycodone pill deaths

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I take these strictly for pain relief, and only for pain relief, no recreational value at all for me. My doc would be weed, and ecstasy a couple times a year. You can probably tell by the dumb questions I'm asking, but I'm not in no means an opioid pro or whatever. I live in Los angels and there has been a lot of fent going around here lately which is why im getting nervous and paranoid. The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking it would be smart to just test the pill, but I've never done this before so can you advise how to do it? Also let's say i take half and it is fent, would that be enough to send me into an od? If so would i be able to use the narcan i have, it is the nasal spray. My tolerance is about 20-30 mg every 12 hours or so.

I appreciate any advice, and I apologize for the stupid questions.

I appreciate any advice, and I apologize for the stupid questions.

The questions you're asking aren't stupid, it's great that you're so concerned with your health!

Also let's say i take half and it is fent, would that be enough to send me into an od?
Sadly that's impossible to tell. There could be a hotspot with more than a few miligram worth of fentanyl (or an analogue) and this might be enough to kill you.
Those pressed pills are most likely not completely homologous mixed, meaning that one half could have all the fentanyl while the other half is only inactive filler/binder. And the concentrations of fentanyl between pills may vary extremely.

can you advise how to do it?
Get a fentanyl test kit, like JA linked, crush one pill and dissolve the powder in a little bit of water (some test kits seem to have extraction liquid) until it's fully dissolved. Now you can use the test kit

If so would i be able to use the narcan i have, it is the nasal spray.
You might not be able to use the naloxone before you slip into an OD. It does somewhat depend on the route of administration and if you take the pills orally you might have the greatest chance of noticing that you're approching an OD, but it's impossible to tell.
And should you ever need to take naloxone keep in mind that it has a short duration of action meaning that if you take an opioid with a long duration of action you might need more than one dose or you could slip back into an OD

Trev36,

I know I don’t know you, but using pills these days would be absolutely terrifying to me unless I personally picked up a prescription from the pharmacy. I’m scared for you, and I don’t think you should use these. Too risky, IMHO.

This is probably extremely naive of me, but is there any way you could turn to your doctor for pain relief? You obviously have a legitimate reason to be treated, even in this strapped in pain management climate that is now reality in the US.
Did you say your DOC would be MJ? Isn’t that legal in Cali? Why not just forget the Oxy and see what weed can do? How bad is your pain?

Be safe. Sorry I’m of no help regarding your questions.

Id get a fentanyl test kit and test the entire pill to see if it "pops positive" for it. Buying pills today can be extremely risky. Have you been buying pills on the street or online? Can you take a picture of it (both sides) so we can take a look? Some pills can contain MG's (milligrams) worth of fentanyl (if they're fake), and fentanyl is dosed in MCG's (micrograms). A single milligram can EASILY kill you. I'd be careful.

Edit -- I just looked at a LEGIT pill (30mg, blue, circular, w/ ALG and 265 under it, and a 'score mark' in the center on the opposite side...to cut the pill in half). If you can post a picture, I can compare them.

Last edited:
Id get a fentanyl test kit and test the entire pill to see if it "pops positive" for it. Buying pills today can be extremely risky. Have you been buying pills on the street or online? Can you take a picture of it (both sides) so we can take a look? Some pills can contain MG's (milligrams) worth of fentanyl (if they're fake), and fentanyl is dosed in MCG's (micrograms). A single milligram can EASILY kill you. I'd be careful.

Edit -- I just looked at a LEGIT pill (30mg, blue, circular, w/ ALG and 265 under it, and a 'score mark' in the center on the opposite side...to cut the pill in half). If you can post a picture, I can compare them.

I'm going to buy a fentanyl test kit for sure. How do I post a picture here? Sorry, I'm such a noob when it comes to computers and technology

I forgot to mention I buy them from a person, I've never purchased any drugs online. I usually got the m 30s, but this time they are the alg 265. They are all pretty even with the score mark in the middle of all the pills. I will post a pic when I figure out how.

Last edited:
Apparently, pictures need to be uploaded with a URL. Watch this video on youtube of how to upload an image to a url. When you're on the quick post area there is a small square picture image (3rd from the right), that says insert image and then paste the url into there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIrgsfsvzlI --- how to upload image to a URL

Trying to determine authenticity through a visual means is nearly impossible. It's also against our rules as drug ID and provides a truly false sense of security.

A few mg's is barely visible to the naked eye much less mixed in binders and dye.

Can you spot which ones are fake below and bet your's or someone else's life on it? The days of grainy, spotted and crumbly fakes has mostly passed.

AMD02150.jpg

6Vem2pc.png

The bottom ones are fakes and the ones at the top are real

Yeah I agree with Jekyl. I'm too retarded to figure out how to post it anyways lol. I'm just going to buy a test kit and take it from there.

I appreciate everyone's help in trying to determine if I have fakes or not. Btw while i was taking the picture, I realized that some of the new 60 I got were the m30s and some were the alg 265. Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but why do you think there is 2 different batches of pills?

I'm super sketched out right now.

I forgot to answer your question kel44. I've seen 3 different pain management doctors and the best one would do for me was give me tramadol, which did absolutely nothing for me. I think part of the reason nobody helps me is because of my age. I'm 26 and feel like the doctors just think I'm some kid trying to score pills, even though I've had surgeries, and have diagnosed conditions. I do live in California, and yes, marijuana is readily available. I smoke, but it does not nearly do enough to manage my pain. I've also tried edibles and CBD as well and they both dont even touch my pain.

I'm in too much pain to just sit all day, which I cant even do because sitting is beyond painful. I also cant sleep because sitting in one position for more then a couple minutes becomes unbearable. The only way I have a quality of life is because of the Roxys.

If I cant get legit pills than I might as well kill myself because i have no life anyways.

You're not too retarded to figure it out! It took all of us time to learn BB code and how to properly implement it. Just keep at it when you have freetime and it'll come to you. :)

--

On another note I'm prescribed Roxicodone 30's ( even still somehow) and none of the pharmacies carry the small generic ones anymore in my area of S. California. Only the huge insufflation resistant ones made by Rhodes:

oxycodone-hydrochloride.jpg
oxycodone-hydrochloride.jpg
vs 11075 Size is close to actual

As Jekyl said, it's impossible to tell 100% (unless you test it in one of those kits). Personally, I was just trying to see what they looked like. The opiate 'game' has been damn near destroyed because of fentanyl and its killing a lot of people. When in doubt, test it. I had two "overdose" calls on my last shift (got a month off because of surgery.. unfortunately, I relapsed too...). One of the guys took 12mg of Narcan to wake him up (ive never had to give that much before). Must have been like carfentanyl or something super potent. Be careful!

They could've been 'fakes' all along from that plug. 'Fake', to me, means not from the pharmacy or sourced from someone that got them from the pharmacy. Well pressed counterfeits with ~30 mg oxycodone are still fake. No quality control. They could have traces of rat droppings or other miscellaneous poisons in them, harmful binders/fillers etc and there'd be no way to tell, if they look identical to the legitimate pharm-sourced generics and contain about 30mg oxycodone. It's not like the legitimate pharmaceutical market has some monopoly on oxycodone HCL. India and China clandestine labs very likelly pump it out on an industrial scale. It really sucks that there's fent in all sorts of stuff nowadays. It's a good time to get sober off that crap.

Last edited:
As Jekyl said, it's impossible to tell 100% (unless you test it in one of those kits). Personally, I was just trying to see what they looked like. The opiate 'game' has been damn near destroyed because of fentanyl and its killing a lot of people. When in doubt, test it. I had two "overdose" calls on my last shift (got a month off because of surgery.. unfortunately, I relapsed too...). One of the guys took 12mg of Narcan to wake him up (ive never had to give that much before). Must have been like carfentanyl or something super potent. Be careful!

Damn dude, that's pretty scary. It's so ridiculous, by blocking doctors from giving out prescriptions to people who need it they think will stop the opioid problem, but in reality it's making it so much worse. If people want to do drugs or get high, nothing going to stop them. It's so frustrating bro, I'm gonna get the test kit, and also I'm gonna try to get a picture up here so you can look at, I know nobody can tell from a picture, but I'll still try to put it up.

They could've been 'fakes' all along from that plug. 'Fake', to me, means not from the pharmacy or sourced from someone that got them from the pharmacy. Well pressed counterfeits with ~30 mg oxycodone are still fake. No quality control. They could have traces of rat droppings or other miscellaneous poisons in them, harmful binders/fillers etc and there'd be no way to tell if they look identical to the legitimate pharm-sourced generics and contain about 30mg oxycodone. It's not like the legitimate pharmaceutical market has some monopoly on oxycodone HCL. India and China clandestine labs very likelly pump it out on an industrial scale. It really sucks that there's fent in all sorts of stuff nowadays. It's a good time to get sober off that crap.

Yeah I hear you, I mean what are the chances they're all pharmacy grade pills I guess, but so far no od, felt fine and all has been good. I know I'm probably pushing my luck, but when your desperate you take chances. To be honest, as long as they're not fent, I dont really mind. Also if they are fakes that are dangerous I'd be pretty upset because for 1, I'll be left in pain, and for 2, I've spent an arm and a leg buying these for the past 6 months.

Btw Jekyl, do you mind me asking what conditions you have to keep your scripts, and where in so cal are you from. I used to get 60 percocet a month 10mg and my "pain management" doc was like, your surgeon is so irresponsible for giving you that, your going to die from those pills blah blah blah. All PM wanted to give me was antidepressants and it did nothing for my pain and they made me lose my fucking mind after taking them for like 4 months.

Hey man, how did the pills "turn out"? Im guessing they werent fentanyl?

*always test pills first to ensure safety. That being said after idk how many pills ive copped in the 12 years before i started sub, and since; in this time me and my whole circle of friends only one time one person got a fake xanax. There is no too cautious though. BTW the reason half your pills are marked one way and half a different way is because they are from two different pharmaceutical manufacturers. (time to see if I died). Haha nailed it on crappy computer imagery alone, couldnt see no specks (though it would be a dead giveaway) the writing on the fakes are sloppy, and those are some damn well made fakes. (why on earth did you think the bottom ones looked more legit, or did ya flip flop it at some point?) again always be safe test your pills. ...

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for all the responses!

I finally got the fentanyl testing kit today and tested the pills, and they are real! I was avoiding them until I knew if they were real or not but since I got the confirmation today I took one, and i can definitely say they are legit.

Do you guys know if different manufacturers make the pills somehow affect you differently? When I took the alg 265 pill today it felt like my tolerance was low. Also does tolerance get affected at all if let's say I take percocet a couple days, then switch to hydros for a couple days, then take the Roxy a couple days?

Like I said this plug has been pretty reliable and good, but you just never know.

Thanks for the help and feedback guys!

Hey guys, thanks for all the responses!

I finally got the fentanyl testing kit today and tested the pills, and they are real! I was avoiding them until I knew if they were real or not but since I got the confirmation today I took one, and i can definitely say they are legit.

Do you guys know if different manufacturers make the pills somehow affect you differently? When I took the alg 265 pill today it felt like my tolerance was low. Also does tolerance get affected at all if let's say I take percocet a couple days, then switch to hydros for a couple days, then take the Roxy a couple days?

Like I said this plug has been pretty reliable and good, but you just never know.

Thanks for the help and feedback guys!
Glad that we could help and glad that your oxy pills are legit :D

Normally generics should affect you the same, there might be some minor differences in binders/fillers that could potentially change things like onset of action and bioavailability a little, but not much.

Thanks dude, that's what I thought as far as different manufacturers go. Maybe it was just a placebo or it felt better because I knew they were real.

I also have been meaning to ask this for a little while but keep forgetting.

I get prescribed 10mg valium and like my benzos from time to time. I used to have a massive xanax habit that eventually led to cold Turkey and 4 grand mal seizure that wound me up in the er a couple times. That was like almost 4 years ago, and after a long and painful taper and withdrawals from hell, I kicked the benzos, but never stopped loving them.

Anyways i was wondering what the general rules are for mixing benzos and opioids. I wanted to take 20 mg valium, but dont want to od. I took 30mg oxy around 5 hours ago, And only take my valium a couple times a month.

Anybody who can help answer these questions I would really appreciate it. I have asthma for the record and dont know if that really matters.