• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxazepam

benzofan

Greenlighter
MY forum has been close due to a InHerOwnWrite a stupid junky girl against moderate drug to make fun

her trip his heroin, methadone, morphine and more high opiates, it is not my trip (but it is not the discussion in this forum this girl doesn't exist for me)

I 've have a standard life with a small anxiety

I want to know the potent of OXAZEPAM, is it good ?

wake, strong ?

Last edited:
Weakest benzo, but it still works at high enough doses, and can actually be quite enjoyable.

I ain't being funny but reading your sentences makes my head hurt. They make no sense.

Anyway if you have no benzodiazepine tolerance start off with 15mg, 30mg if your really anxious. I found that 15mg is perfect to aid sleep.

Oxazepam (serax) is not very potent at all. compared to something along the lines of valerian root, its incredibly powerful, but next to xanax? blech. in any event, oxazepam has a short half life and no active metabolites (its actually one of the active metabolites of diazepam). so it requires frequent dosing if youre using it for anxiety. on the other hand, it might be good for sleep in terms of less 'hangover' effect. (though personally i love benzo hangovers lol..mmm, dalmane.) to sum it up, i wouldnt search it out to hard and ive actually never come across it nor had any doctor mention it (which is funny seeing how most docs want the weakest, least habit forming potential option). as always, YMMV and you may love it and have a new favorite. Be safe.

Fletchacet

Last edited:
Thanks guys (and maybe girls) for all your support and very valuable advice !

Don't be rude to other members, next time, its an infraction

as for oxazeam, i think i rated it 8 or 9th out of the 13 benzos i've tried

so yeah, its pretty week

No problem PHATASS I was angry sorry I have modified my post a little it is now more smooth