Oxandrolone usage

srgnt

Greenlighter
Hi guys I have never used steroids before but i have been lifting for a while now i want to loose some weight and be stronger.
i am 6 feet 260 pounds i can bench 220 pounds for maybe 15 times.
here is my concerns wich other supplements i have to take with oxandrolone except whey protein and creatine ?
is this drug gonna couse some permenant health issues like libido and liver issues
i hear shut down what is that ?
please be kind and give me all your knowlegde about this drug and i will very much appreciate it
thanks in advance

edit : lol i didnt know i was breaking any rules i am kinda new here ok here is more info
• Age 22
• Weight 260
• AAS experience (have you used AAS before, what doses, results?) no
• Goals (what are you trying to achieve with AAS?) more power and weight loss
• BF% i dont know
• Diet : high protein diet
• Work out schedule 3 days of lifting 1 day cardio 1 day fundemantal football training 1 day game or scrimmage practice

i am from europe and the team i am playing is not like in US so we dont have weight or cardio coaches

Last edited:
^ lol...I get the image of ominous piano music...DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks guys.

Cycle advice and suggestions are not allowed unless you provide more info. Please read the rules!

I'm pleased to see you guys starting to follow them. I'll leaving this thread alone until the OP chimes in with his age, etc. I'll close it if he does not.

Ah yes, the link....http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=211091

/V

You don't technically have to take any other supplements with it. You should probably be taking a good multivitamin. Some people would tell you to take milk thistle, nac, alpha lipoic acid, or other things to help protect your liver. You could also take fish oil to help with cholesterol. It's up to you.

Most people arent fond of oral only cycles. Adding some test would be beneficial for a number of reasons. My perfered cycle would look something like:

Weeks 1-8: Var 50mg/ed
Weeks 1-8: Test Prop 100mg/E2D or 50mg/ED
Weeks 10: Tamoxifen 60mg/ED
Weeks 11: Tamoxifen 40mg ED
Weeks 12-14: Tamoxifen 20mg ED

Ive heard Toremifene is the schizzle for PCT but I don't know dosages etc. Get that if you see it.

Shutdown is when your body is no longer producing any testosterone. This is because you are supplying it with another hormone so your body doesnt feel it needs to produce any more. To restore your natural testosterone production performing proper PCT with a SERM (one of Tamoxifen, toremifene or a few others). Running HCG during the cycle (at 500iu per week) will also help.

Running a few support supps will help: Red Rice Yeast, Celery Seed Extract, NAC, Milk Thistle, ALA, Green Tea, ALCAR, LIV-52 will all help keep you healthy whilst on. You should also maintain a good intake of protein (especially around training times) and good fats (fish oils, Udos blend). As your trying to lose weight then keep your carb intake pretty low and avoid high GI foods apart from around training time (where 60gs of simple carbs will help).

is this drug gonna couse some permenant health issues like libido and liver issues

libido should recover if you do a decent PCT. Liver issues are generally overblown but running at least 2 of the above supps (incuding one of Milk Thistle, NAC or LIV-52) should reduce any negative impact. Keep clear of alcohol during cycle. Var is pretty mild on liver values comparitvely.