• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ox Blood? (Some sort of speed like substance)

90% of the stuff I come by usually is local....

My definition is usually if it smells strong, its local....ha

Yeah its funny when people say they have pink champagne then it smokes up....properly made pink champagne shouldn't be smokable...

If it smells strong it just contains left over reagents or solvents - but you are right - no one is going to import something that stinks like the meth you refer to.

What is "properly made pink champagne" if I may ask?

Pink champagne is not really a "type of methamphetamine", it is just either dyed or contains impurities. It could be crystalline, powdery or gluggy as all different samples of methamphetamine can be.

i was lucky enough to talk to someone who i knew was making speed (he's not anymore, got busted, i knew because i read the court transcripts or whatever they are called). i asked him about ox blood and he said that it is simply turning the heat up for a certain amount of time during the reaction for making methamphetamine. he said to stay away from it as it is far more toxic than any other form of speed. dunno whether thats true but his credentials certainly were.

There's some truth in that statement, but as has been stated here already, the red colour can come from any one of several sources. Depending upon route, "overcooking" can produced a coloured product.

Not to put shit on your friend, but being a person who "cooks" speed does not necessarily make them an expert - not by a long shot. A DEA report I read years ago described the reduction of pseudoephedrine via hypo/I2 to be so easy that a 10 year old with no chemical ability whatsoever can achieve a close to 50% yield. Just what the other 50% contains is the worry.

theoreticaly with the solubility curve that methamphetamine has couldn't you simple disolve the ingredient and a coloured liquid and sell it that way. This could be any colour but potentialy very potent. Microgram sugests many Methamphetamine imporation attempts use a solution such as mineral water.

I had it in Brisbane about 11 or 12 years ago, came in a perfume sample bottle as master1 stated, was this dark viscous reddy oil.

All i had was a piece of tally-ho that had been dipped in it and I sucked on it. It blew me away, it was probably the strongest oral dose of (meth)amphetamine that I have ever ingested.

I have always been under the assumption that ox blood refers to only one style of stimulant, and that's the oil/liquid in a vial.

I have always thought that it was infact amphetamine, not methamphetamine, but I could be wrong.

Yes mongman I agree. I'm sure many drugs are smuggled by concealing in liquids. There are several reports in Forensic literature of freebase cocaine being discovered in fuel oil and similar solvents. Apart from getting through a customs inspection, all a syndicate would require is someone at the other end who can extract/ recrystallise. No rocket science needed.

I've had what was sold to me as 'Ox blood' too, it was crazy mad rocket fuel that kept me up for about 3 and a half days, and completely twisted my perception of everything the first 36 hours buzzed by without me hardly noticing, after that I entered some kind of different realm, nothing seemed real, nothing seemed fake, I think its what is reffered to as spun, me and my girlfriend finally went to sleep on a tues afternoon after taking on sat. I woke up 2 days later, I'd been fired from my job for not showing up for the last week and not calling in, my g/f had re-arranged the entire house and later kicked me out, then I got the worst comedown I've ever had. I would honestly kill the person I bought this off if I knew where the fuck he was. My experience on it was fucken terrible.

^^Yeah but it was more twisted than meth, I take it on plenty of occasions and it's never done that to me..

Not sleeping for 3 and a half days will make anything twisted :)