Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Queensland) Overpriced Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does meth cost in a remote place like the island of Tasmania? 10000$/g ?

I love the whole my mates uncles brothers sister whom was affiliated with ect ect. Who cares. About the family tree or whom knew who and who can get this ect. The fact is. The price is disgusting currently and thats that lol

If cunts didn't get lazy and just import the shit like morons, it would have been worthwhile doing.

If gangs these days could actually be organised gangs and buisness minded, that won't happen considering how dumb they were to fall for a police run phone app.

Bring back old school speed, at least.

Haven't noticed supply or quality issues on my end in Melbourne. Price has gone from $190 to $300 a gram though.
Same for me in the same location. Prices (6 8ball) have stayed the same for me but I'm aware others were being charged more for the same. I only had one or two weeks mid Iso maybe Nov 2020 where things were a bit thin. I was surprised at how resilient supply was.

Australian street prices = US prison prices.

I can get an oz for $200 here in the US (on the streets)

Australian street prices = US prison prices.

I can get an oz for $200 here in the US (on the streets)
Have you ever wondered why you can get unlimited amounts of something from parking lot dealers at prices considerably cheaper than you would find in the countries that produce mass quantities?

Really?

I was just chatting with someone yesterday and they were saying prices still stupid high at $600/g in Bris
They were paying around the same a few weeks backs and it’s gone back down since , 1 mate pays 800 ball another mate pays a $40per point both are daily users … I just don’t get any euphoria from it so I’m all about the slow witch has finally comenback too good

They were paying around the same a few weeks backs and it’s gone back down since , 1 mate pays 800 ball another mate pays a $40per point both are daily users … I just don’t get any euphoria from it so I’m all about the slow witch has finally comenback too good
Yeah ok, thanks for the update, it's been awhile so out of touch abit 😆

LL

^ Yeah street. It all depends on who you know and how greedy they are. Lowest I've seen is 50 for 2p, 2400 for a Q and 1100 for 5.5G but pre covid

70 bucks a point in Sydney but because my dealers a good mate I usually get minimum half more than I paid for. Twice I've bought a point that weighed up to a quarter g, so no complaints here!

Status
Not open for further replies.