Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Queensland) Overpriced Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria is fucked. Heard of nunerous prices from 2-3k per ball. Ect. Nothing is worth that price. Deadset joke

$1000 a g here is Brisbane atm
Lowest you could get them down wouldn’t be under $800. A mate told me he paid $150 a point so it’s increasing in price all the time. It’s getting ridiculous to be honest.

$1000 a g here is Brisbane atm
Lowest you could get them down wouldn’t be under $800. A mate told me he paid $150 a point so it’s increasing in price all the time. It’s getting ridiculous to be honest.

Is it any good but?

Sometimes lately it’s been so shithouse it’s not even worth having to be honest! Like had some stuff the other day and I was having like 3 points at a time and not even getting a rush And going to bed like 3 hours later !
It’s that bad.
But got some stuff recently, not bad, salt and vinegar they call it.

it’s very hit and miss and the majority of the time it’s miss.

I was having like 3 points at a time and not even getting a rush And going to bed like 3 hours later !

Damn. That's bad. At least my last lot gave 12 hours up for a point. With QLD borders shut it doesn't look like it'll get any better soon either.

Well that’s what it should do and usually does for me but the last few weeks particularly I don’t even think I’ve got a proper rush.
For the price it’s just crazy.
And yes it’s not going to get better any time soon.

You'll laugh, but if I buy big I'll smoke big, so I still purchase in points - and fuck me, old mate (who really is a mate (pre-drugs and will look after me if he can)) is charging me $100 a point. As Jenna said, being so hit and miss, it's not worth it. And now with Melbourne in Stage 4 lockdown, it's forced rehab. My poor wife just joined me in Working from Home and it's driving her insane. She said 6 weeks of this - Fuck that !!

Y
You'll laugh, but if I buy big I'll smoke big, so I still purchase in points - and fuck me, old mate (who really is a mate (pre-drugs and will look after me if he can)) is charging me $100 a point. As Jenna said, being so hit and miss, it's not worth it. And now with Melbourne in Stage 4 lockdown, it's forced rehab. My poor wife just joined me in Working from Home and it's driving her insane. She said 6 weeks of this - Fuck that !!
yes $100 a point is standard here, cheaper if you buy more of course, if it was good ok but lately it’s so shit not even worth doing.

Higher purity generally will, well not generally. But from what I've witnessed and tested for purity has a pungent vinegar odour. But i wouldnt give it pet names like "salt and vinegar". Its just product. But yes. Vic is so overpriced atm. Same as it was 10 year ago. Quality isn't to shabby. If it is. Id assume its somewhere along the line to which you are sourcing it. I honestly dont think the price will decrease for a very long time.

Ny city a ball goes for 600
I just visited Florida where it’s 150 a ball

shards

Melbourne was 5 - 7 a ball a few months a go. Now covid-19 is the excuse for a fucking stupid price increase. When we all know the higher up commercial players are still paying the norm. Its a joke.

Yeah paid 200 bucks for a couple of points last night. Was pretty shit quality but my mate was willing to send it over to me in a ride share car as I didn't want to risk a drive across town to score... So figured I'd snap up whats my last chance until shit goes a bit more back to normal.. Fucken 4 weeks ago I was payijg 60 a point cant believe the markup.

Heroin prices have also gone up, people i know are claiming as much as 100 extra per 1.7. Thankfully im only copping 20 bucks extra, , quality of gear has gone down... I hear people screaming about their being a shortage but I find that hard to believe..

It’s obscene.

In WA, only three weeks ago after the initial Covid price hike, the price was heading back down to under $80 a point. How things have changed for the worse since Victoria went to shit, even though WA has not changed its circumstances at all.

Whilst the quality is often very good if you can actually find it, in Perth things have now hit truly farcical proportions. People are paying $300 to even $350 a point and worse still, $7000 an 8-ball.

The media has quoted WA police who said the price locally has doubled as supply has dwindled. Well for once they have undersold it completely, because the price has actually quadrupled at a minimum, and yet people continue to pay.

That shit is nuttier than squirrel turds!
I don't understand how ppl can justify charging that let alone ppl agreeing to pay it, although i'm sure if I was in the same situations I'd pay it too. Here in Florida prices are still cheap but the quality isn't the best as of late.

Simply not worth it.. I hear of 850 HB in Sydney. I would surely get so down on myself if I spent that much on so little.

I don't understand how ppl can justify charging that let alone ppl agreeing to pay it, although i'm sure if I was in the same situations I'd pay it too.

The interesting thing about meth is how it fucks up your impulse control and your reasoning skills. Take enough of it long enough and you just can’t see the stupidity of spending your monthly food budget or the kids school fees on more meth. The alternative positive side of the equation just doesn’t register in your mind in the moment. It’s not so much any physical addiction forcing you to get high but your brain only listening to your reward system and not being able to hear anything else in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.