Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

(Queensland) Overpriced Crystal

4meSM

Bluelighter
Yes, please do.

Be sure to bring a bag full of precursors with you.

That's totally how things work.
I mean, it can't be that hard to get a 100g or so of somewhat obscure precursors.
I'd just rent an RV, drive a couple of km and stay a few days at a kangaroo reservation living off vegemite or some shit like that. Cops will never know what happened.

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
I mean, it can't be that hard to get a 100g or so of somewhat obscure precursors.
I'd just rent an RV, drive a couple of km and stay a few days at a kangaroo reservation living off vegemite or some shit like that. Cops will never know what happened.
According to this thread all of your methamphetamine is fake though. Someone on the internet said so, therefore it's fact.

Australians pay $2000 per gram of meth and all meth in the US is fake. Also, you can taste iso-LSD on tabs and all of the MDMA everywhere is actually contaminated with nanograms of an undetectable substance that stops it from working.

MEMDMA

Bluelighter
I love the whole my mates uncles brothers sister whom was affiliated with ect ect. Who cares. About the family tree or whom knew who and who can get this ect. The fact is. The price is disgusting currently and thats that lol

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
If cunts didn't get lazy and just import the shit like morons, it would have been worthwhile doing.

If gangs these days could actually be organised gangs and buisness minded, that won't happen considering how dumb they were to fall for a police run phone app.

Bring back old school speed, at least.

mystery mister E

Bluelighter
Haven't noticed supply or quality issues on my end in Melbourne. Price has gone from $190 to $300 a gram though.
Same for me in the same location. Prices (6 8ball) have stayed the same for me but I'm aware others were being charged more for the same. I only had one or two weeks mid Iso maybe Nov 2020 where things were a bit thin. I was surprised at how resilient supply was.

acklac7

Bluelighter
Australian street prices = US prison prices.

I can get an oz for $200 here in the US (on the streets)

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
Australian street prices = US prison prices.

I can get an oz for $200 here in the US (on the streets)
Have you ever wondered why you can get unlimited amounts of something from parking lot dealers at prices considerably cheaper than you would find in the countries that produce mass quantities?

AquaDel

Greenlighter
Really?

I was just chatting with someone yesterday and they were saying prices still stupid high at $600/g in Bris
They were paying around the same a few weeks backs and it’s gone back down since , 1 mate pays 800 ball another mate pays a $40per point both are daily users … I just don’t get any euphoria from it so I’m all about the slow witch has finally comenback too good

Lada L

Bluelighter
They were paying around the same a few weeks backs and it’s gone back down since , 1 mate pays 800 ball another mate pays a $40per point both are daily users … I just don’t get any euphoria from it so I’m all about the slow witch has finally comenback too good
Yeah ok, thanks for the update, it's been awhile so out of touch abit 😆

LL