Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Queensland) Overpriced Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. The coke here is more stepped on than a Main Street footpath. I’d guesstimate 60% tops and that’s if you know somebody. I haven’t touched it for 10 years when I’d get just one good bellringer from a gram. It was still more way hectic than meth though and caused me a lot more trouble and cost me a lot more money in the end. The best drug times I remember in Australia was in the late 80s and very early 90’s when there was tonnes of speed, known as ‘goey’. I believe now it was amphetamine sulfate but it might have been old-school pseudo meth. When I was at university a gram cost $100 and an IV point would keep you going like a dynamo for 24 hours and no-one had ever heard of tolerance. I can’t fathom why that stuff was replaced my crystal.

fuck at those prices you better get your smoking technique down. or better yet slam with as little water as possible. fuuuck i used to pay 5 bucks at MOST for premium "bitch". (meth)

I don’t use meth, but on the west coast it’s even more expensive than the east coast of Australia.

if people think Australian prices are fucked, wait til you see the west coast aus prices 😱

everything is so ducking expensive here.

Is it just cuz customs is a bitch?

-GC
We've got fairly weird border patrol going on right now. Not to mention some big seizures. Apparently all the supply lines from overseas go through the east coast before they hit the west coast. Did manage to find some "nice" crystal but literally dropped the baggie as I was leaving my friend's. Everyone's going nanas over the prices. Absolute drought at the moment. Not uncommon to be spending 50-100 a point for GODKNOWSWHAT. I had some real m3th and it was a nice little holiday. Back to reality tomorrow though.

I’ve got a 1/4 of an A+ ounce left from my stash from before the price rises. Sounds like I could sell it and make back what I paid for the full ounce back then. But I think I’m gonna wean myself of it and switch back to scripted dexamfetamine over the next 2 weeks. I can’t spend $5k a month on drugs. Especially one I’m basically immune to now anyway.

Well I can't really relate I am in Florida, and we have had next to no lockdown, and with illegals flooding in and narcotics through the southern border, it's getting cheaper, but it's a right to work state and too much for me to do more than once or twice a year anymore. When I move to Asia God knows when I probably won't anymore at all.

Staff or well-informed members, i have a question. I thought conversations about street prices is not allowed? I did that a while ago without thinking much about it. Got notified very quickly that it is not allowed. And in this thread, it is going on. I am not bitching about it, i think it has something to do with different rules regarding different sub-forums. How will i ever learn them? And if i intoxicate myself with something, i am destined to forget which sub-forum i am posting to and just fuck up.

Best regards
-Clueless n00b

Staff or well-informed members, i have a question. I thought conversations about street prices is not allowed? I did that a while ago without thinking much about it. Got notified very quickly that it is not allowed. And in this thread, it is going on. I am not bitching about it, i think it has something to do with different rules regarding different sub-forums. How will i ever learn them? And if i intoxicate myself with something, i am destined to forget which sub-forum i am posting to and just fuck up.

Best regards
-Clueless n00b
Different rules in different sub-forums. The Europe forum also allows price discussion. Although there is a policy about it needing to be for informational/comparitive purposes only and not in aid of helping people get the best deal somewhere.

Different rules in different sub-forums. The Europe forum also allows price discussion. Although there is a policy about it needing to be for informational/comparitive purposes only and not in aid of helping people get the best deal somewhere.
Cool. Thank you for the reply @Perforated . Makes sense.

The anom app bullshit is whats brang about the latest price increase and harder to find. You could nearly say that they have legit made an impact on the war on drugs. A big impact but...... for now.

Bad spot to be an addict. What does heroin go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.