• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Overindulgence?

Powerade has high fructose corn syrup in it. That's why I don't drink it. Go to your local pharmacy and get Pedialyte. My pharmacist said its better then Gatorade and has less sugar. At least drink plenty of water.

Pedialyte was my old trick for hangovers.

Stims can cause nausea sometimes, but it is odd that it has persisted.

Gatorade doesn't have electrolytes in it. It's bullshit. Read the ingredients and content percentage. Get the one, what's it called, powerade? That one actually does.

they both have similar amounts of electrolytes, though Gatorade has slightly more. Powerade has some added vitamins that Gatorade does not have. Powerade is made w/ high fructose corn syrup as opposed to Gatorade's real sugar.
^a comparison.
but Gatorade most certainly does have electrolytes ...what would make you think it didn't?

Gatorade doesn't have magnesium in it, and doesn't it have less potassium in it? I know it has electrolytes. lol. but even so both barely have any in the first place. Fructose is a real sugar...

Gatorade doesn't have magnesium in it, and doesn't it have less potassium in it? I know it has electrolytes. lol. but even so both barely have any in the first place. Fructose is a real sugar...

it does not have magnesium but IIRC it has 10mg more potassium.
clearly the term "real sugar" was used colloquially to refer to sucrose. no need to split hairs over a single word used as part of a common vernacular phrase.

Yes it does. Look it up.

what do you mean? Gatorade has magnesium? you said it didn't and now you say it does? it definitely doesn't have magnesium, although it does as I stated have I think 10mg more potassium than Powerade, which does have magnesium.
maybe you misunderstood?
either that or you need to do some looking up yourself.