• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Overindulgence?

024liakam

Bluelighter
The past 2 days ive been smoking ice, it was good quality id say. I dont usually ever do ice but my cousin had some and I said fuck it. Whenever we would smoke we would rip it and not lay off till it was done and needed packed again, we probably smoked id say 5 times, each session was ATLEAST .1, and we would finish that together and pack again. Well at some point while I was ripping it, I got hit with some nausea, strong enough to have to take zofran.

It continued while I still continued smoking. After that session it wasnt as bad because the zofran, but again we had another session and same thing, nausea..

But this continued and we were together for about a day and half smokig a good bit, the nausea continued to get worse through the day and next day, it first started with a lot of goosebumps too and the nausea. By started i mean when I first got hit with the nausea, the goosebump feeling was unpleasant either, but also not pleasant if that makes sence.
Next day some goosebumps on skin and kinda of felt like chills or a weird tingle throughout my body an nausea.
Was nauseous all day that day, smoked like 3 times which was yesterday, today the nausea is still there noticbly again enough for Zofran to the point i ran out. Almost throwing up acouple times but havent. An now my stomach itself is spasming, its not as bad with the nausea. Also first day of smoking i was dripping sweat bad, i had to wipe myself down every 20 minutes, and today my hands are non stop pouring.

Im wondering if I smoked alittle to much for like a 4th time user, this nausea has lasted 2 days and is on and off, and ive been sweating for about the same duration. I dont know a whole lot about methamphetamine and its side effects and what not. I feel confused at sometimes too. Thanks

Last edited:
Yes it does seem as though you had too much meth on your binge.

Have you been forcing yourself to eat food, and drinking water? Have you stopped all use of it, and gotten sleep?

If not, do these things. Stay safe.

Yes it does seem as though you had too much meth on your binge.

Have you been forcing yourself to eat food, and drinking water? Have you stopped all use of it, and gotten sleep?

If not, do these things. Stay safe.
Yeah not too much food though yesterday a banana, and today some doritos and gingerale, good amount of water both days. And yeah I have it stopped around 12:30 lastnight, and ive only slept 3-5 hours in 2 or 3days.

I snorted a vicodin to calm down and it helped barley, also been taking multivitamins. Thanks for the reply!

Yeah not too much food though yesterday a banana, and today some doritos and gingerale, good amount of water both days. And yeah I have it stopped around 12:30 lastnight, and ive only slept 3-5 hours in 2 or 3days.

I snorted a vicodin to calm down and it helped barley, also been taking multivitamins. Thanks for the reply!

Snorting Vicodin is completely and utterly pointless, you're snorting 500mg of Tylenol and fillers and 5mg of hydrocodone. Only 1/100th of all the junk you put up your nose was the opiate and there was so much junk in that powder probably none of the hydrocodone even absorbed. For future reference, just swallow any Percocets or Vicodin, it will be much more effective that way, and you're not going to destroy your sinuses with acetaminophen. Instant release opiate pills with no acetaminophen are the only ones you ever want to snort like roxicodone or Dilaudid . I would say you were nauseous because you were just too high. Calm it down a little bit next time.

Snorting Vicodin is completely and utterly pointless, you're snorting 500mg of Tylenol and fillers and 5mg of hydrocodone. Only 1/100th of all the junk you put up your nose was the opiate and there was so much junk in that powder probably none of the hydrocodone even absorbed. For future reference, just swallow any Percocets or Vicodin, it will be much more effective that way, and you're not going to destroy your sinuses with acetaminophen. Instant release opiate pills with no acetaminophen are the only ones you ever want to snort like roxicodone or Dilaudid . I would say you were nauseous because you were just too high. Calm it down a little bit next time.
Yeah I know, about the vicodin. But im still very nauseas. Its pissing me off now i want to feel better.

Take an antihistamine. They are used for nausea and they directly antagonize the histaminergic effect of the oxycodone that causes the nausea. Benadryl is the best as it has anticholinergic properties as well which also greatly help with nausea.

Take an antihistamine. They are used for nausea and they directly antagonize the histaminergic effect of the oxycodone that causes the nausea. Benadryl is the best as it has anticholinergic properties as well which also greatly help with nausea.

He's nauseous from a meth binge, not from an opiate. The one time I tried crystal I also got nauseous, but not to the point of throwing up. It didn't really stop until the high faded away. I think just the extreme euphoria from the high caused the nausea. Try eating something filling and getting some fluids in you and it'll help you come down.

Oh, I assumed it was from snorting the vicodin. I don't know why I said oxycodone... That post overided my memory of what he said earlier... I'm real sorry about that. busy day! lol

Regardless, the benadryl will still help :)

have you been taking zofran this whole time?
SOME reports indicate that amphetamines and zofran used in conjunction can carry an increased risk of serotonin syndrome. watch yourself carefully.

Those reports seem like they are inaccurate. Zofran antagonizes one of the serotonergic excitatory receptors, so if anything it should be beneficial towards serotonin syndrome.

have you been taking zofran this whole time?
SOME reports indicate that amphetamines and zofran used in conjunction can carry an increased risk of serotonin syndrome. watch yourself carefully.
Not the whole time i prob only ate 2 4MG tablets out of 2 days. I woke up this morning feeling much better. I was breaking the tabs in quarters and taking them

As a new meth user myself, I had a similar run-in that was a tad more intense on the negative side. I'd venture to guess that, like the others said, you just overdid it.

What I do now is just take it super slow and limit myself to x amount a day. I don't want to give you any advice that, because of our differing tolerances and bodies etcetera, might end up doing you more harm than good. I can only leave you with this: please, please stay safe, hun. And just make sure to drink a lot of water. Hydration is so important!

Also, the other guy was right when he said not to short that Vicodin. I used to short any and all my pain pills but stopped and tried strictly oral after someone suggested it and they're all right. The effects last longer and have an added depth to them when administered orally.

Anywho, love, please be safe. D;

Everyone answered well. I don't have much to add. Becoming nauseous and profuse sweating could be other things as well. Any chance there is some kind of cut in there? I would take a break. Eat meals, drink water, but also Gatorade. That will help balance your electrolytes. Vitamins and minerals also.

Last edited:
Gatorade doesn't have electrolytes in it. It's bullshit. Read the ingredients and content percentage. Get the one, what's it called, powerade? That one actually does.

Everyone answered well. I don't ban much to add. Becoming nauseous and profuse sweating could be other things as well. Any chance there is some kind of cut in there? I would take a break. Eat meals, drink water, but also Gatorade. That will help balance your electrolytes. Vitamins and minerals also.
Thats what we were thinking whatever the cut was, was either gnarly as fuck or we over did it

Powerade has high fructose corn syrup in it. That's why I don't drink it. Go to your local pharmacy and get Pedialyte. My pharmacist said its better then Gatorade and has less sugar. At least drink plenty of water.

325;)