• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Overdsode?

Tricky987789

Greenlighter
I did about a gram of crystal meth today (Via needle) and am kind of worried. It has been 1 hour 20 minutes since my last shot, and i dont feel like i am over dosing. I just want to know how long after doing meth it would take to over dose, and how long until i can stop worrying. And what are some steps i should take next time to avoid an over dose (obviously dont do so much). My symptoms (After just .1 , .2) sweating, energetic, stir crazy, high attention span (to certain things), Enjoy cleaning etc.. i do not do any funky shit. and look out windows for cops and all that. So, since it has been 1 and a half hours, i should be safe if i just dont do anything else for a while?

If you IV you should know by now, if you OD'ed or not.
Make sure you stay hydrated and eat enough.
Don't take any more, check your BP and heart rate and try to sleep.

I don't get how people can shoot a gram of meth. Pure meth isaactive at like 5mg

I've never heard of anyone just dropping over dead from shooting methamphetamine, usually the death occurs because of dehydration, and I suppose technically you could have a stroke or something, but this would probably happen immediately. Usually when people do too much meth, they actually kind of pass out and look like there on heroin which is weird, it's called overamping. It sounds like you're just tweaking dude, find something to focus on, disassemble a bike, get a blowjob, stuff like that will take the paranoia away because you'll be preoccupied.