Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Overdose TripReport) Propylhexedrine 500mg redose 1000mg

en10se

Bluelighter
I'd thought bluelight.ru would like to hear this trip report.
If I put this in the wrong section please mods move it.
weight: 235-250pounds
height: 5'9-5'10
Tuesday November 12, 2013
-11:00AM Stole 2 Benzedrex inhalers from Luckys
-12:00PM Ingested 600mg dxm and had a nice trip.
-8:00PM Sobered from the dxm trip and began to become curious as to now test out the propylhexedrine.
-9:30PM Ingest 500mg of propylhexedrine from the two Benzedrex inhalers dissolved in citric acid.
-10:00PM Feels a nice stimulant high, Similar to low dose meth or High dose adderall.
-2:30AM Feeling sober from propylhexedrine, decide to go to safeway and steal more.
-3:00AM Steal 5 Benzedrex inhalers from safeway and go home to extract them.
-Cut 4 Benzedrex in little pieces and dissolved in citric acid again like before.
-Took a nap until about 5:30AM
-5:30AM Wake up and feel like extraction is done. I feel confident with 1000mg because 500mg was fine and I have 6 year tolerance to amphetamines (adderall) prescribed for adhd
-Take the lemonade in 1 shot and chase it down with some pink lemonade.
-6:00AM Onset of drug comes on, BPM Is rapidly high, Heavy dry sweats, Body temperature raising.
-I am on my iphone and I notice my eye sight is becoming blurred and the light from my phone is distorted.
-I begin to walk around my house. And look in miror. (eyes have pindot pupils and BLOODshot red)
-I start to have Vivid visual open eye hallucinations, (similar to "meth monsters" from meth overdose)
-Check my heart rate with my iphone timer. (It is over 150 BPM)
-I quickly walk outside and smoke a cigarette to relax and try to dont think about possibly overdosing.
-The hallucinations are even more vivid then any dextromethorphan ones. I mean these seem FUCKING REAL!
-There is 1000's of snakes running down my street, I see men in hoodies running twords me from every direction.
-Everytime I stare at anything dark in color, or black in color, It would morph and shit.
-6:30AM I google proplyhexedrine overdose and find out 1000mg is way to much for anyone and they had reports on overdoses from 500mg and 750mg. FEELING WORRIED.
-6:45AM I have heavy heavy pressure in chest and at the same time shortness of breath. Feeling light headed.
-6:50AM Go in my moms room and wake her up and tell her I OD'd (she thinks that normal for me, and says "Im not taking you to hospital"
-7:00AM I run outside and call my dad to drive me, but before he got there I called 911 and they came faster.
-I got rushed to the ER, and was put on machines that monitored heart,and bloodpressure.
-The doctors there tell me I am suffering severe respiratory distress, tachycardia, hypertension, muscle tremors, disorted vision, intermittent hearing loss, visual hallucinations, and loss of coordination.
-They adminsterd heavy doses of adivan to calm heart and calm anxiety associated with the propylhexedrine.
-They gave me IV with many fluids including saline to hydrate me.
-While in hospital I began to notice spiders in webs that were just floating down the ceiling, and everytime I looked at anything long enough it would began shaking and moving.
-They said I was lucky to be alive and they let me leave hospital once I sobered from drug, about 4hours 30minutes later.
-My stupid ass is still going to do propylhexedrine but in doses not exceeding 125mg.

Last edited:
Yeah most I'll do is 3 at a time and only redose one time. Let me add dxm and stimulants are a no no for your heart. I've ended up in the ER to many from this combination.

This was probably so intense partly because of having ingested DXM. DXM is a serotonin reuptakre inhibitor, and propylhexedrine releases serotonin, which can easily lead to Serotonin Syndrome, which can be fatal.

But regardless of the DXM, that is a stupidly high dose, damn. I took 2 at once one time, and was seeing shadow people, talking to my car seat, and it looked like smoke was filling my vision, for a day and a half. I also couldn't pee for like a day, it was horrible.

Yikes! Back when I used it, I found 250mg to be more than adequate.

You may want to invest in a benzo to avoid the ER with 1000mg propylhexadrine doses.. I'd say. 600mg Dxm 6 hours before 250mg propyl was good.