• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Over the counter, or health store drugs that will give me a high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taradox

Greenlighter
So I'm off "illegal" drugs. But I still seek that "high" feeling or buzz sometimes so I was wondering what natural or over the counter pharmaceutical drug I can take to give me a high. I'm kind of hooked on energy drinks now but don't mind a non stimulant alternative. I'm kind of just looking for something to take after a long day to help me unwind or get wired up. I looked at the list of already posted threads and didn't find one like this. I know it's super broad but I'm super open minded haha. I don't mind going to a natural health store and finding something but I want something that I will feel, not something that mild. So please any suggestions?? I'm off illegals, and alcohol doesn't cut it for me.

Pretty sure threads like this are prohibited.. asking what drugs to take to get high etc.. You can pretty much order any feeling you want via the vast RC market found online. They're actual recreational drugs unlike what you'll find OTC with the exception of perhaps DXM and propylhexedrine.

Try chamomile tea! You would be surprised at how intoxicating common herbs can be even without excessive use. Usually safer too

Chug a bottle of robitussin and you'll get really messed up. Just make sure the only active ingredient is DMX, as pharma companies often poison the syrup with wicked toxins, such as A.P.A.P or ASPRINe.

Chug a bottle of robitussin and you'll get really messed up. Just make sure the only active ingredient is DMX, as pharma companies often poison the syrup with wicked toxins, such as A.P.A.P or ASPRINe.
Bad advice... While dxm can be used safely it's easy for it to get out of control as far as experience and habit. If your really trying to use a drug cannabis is always a pretty good place to start and there's no excuse not to be able to get it at this point just saying

Some natural drugs that contain controlled substances that are legal to buy online are:
San Pedro Cactus
Opium Poppy Seeds
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds / Morning glory seeds
Ayahuasca ( Mimosa Hostiles / Acacia Confusa / Chacruna )
Kava Root
Salvia ( Depending on where you live)
Amanita Muscaria

So I'm off "illegal" drugs. But I still seek that "high" feeling or buzz sometimes so I was wondering what natural or over the counter pharmaceutical drug I can take to give me a high. I'm kind of hooked on energy drinks now but don't mind a non stimulant alternative. I'm kind of just looking for something to take after a long day to help me unwind or get wired up. I looked at the list of already posted threads and didn't find one like this. I know it's super broad but I'm super open minded haha. I don't mind going to a natural health store and finding something but I want something that I will feel, not something that mild. So please any suggestions?? I'm off illegals, and alcohol doesn't cut it for me.

Caffeine in the way of earl grey is my suggestion. That or get back on the tried an tested stuff like weed, ket, benzos etc. All good chill out drugs.

BL is not here to suggest random drugs for you to take

Status
Not open for further replies.