• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Over indulging with 3-FPM, not the greatest idea. (Tl;dr at bottom)

FatStashPot24

Greenlighter
(Main issue is towards the bottom, marked with ****, and a tl;dr at the very bottom) A couple days ago I come across 2 grams of some average quality 3-Flourophenmetrazine.

It's the first "research chemical" I've ever used. A Mate sold it to me for an insanely cheap price at $13 AUD a gram, very hard price to resist. I was hoping the purity would be top notch but I think it could've been better. Over the last 3 days I pretty much binged the whole lot. Started off snorting 50-75mg lines every hour until the quick tolerance built up, then I was snorting about 150mg's at a time, and also took about three 250mg oral doses over the three days. yesterday I took the last two oral doses(500mg) one at about 9:00am and the last at 12:00pm.

Now I definitely didn't intend to take the whole lot so quickly, but it's been a pretty rainy miserable week and even though it's a subtle drug the boredom made me a little more compulsive.

****Now the problems started yesterday not long after the second oral dose, over those three days I had been taking some magnesium tablets for the tense/sore muscles, mild jaw clenching and tolerance; what I didn't realise was there was 60mgs of Pyroxidine(synthetic vitamin B6) in each tablet. I had taken about 5-6 of these (max dose was 2 a day) each day. At about 1:30pm I felt some pain in my the back of my legs and noticed my blood pressure had risen a bit, so I took an aspirin. It got progressively worse and started getting numb/tingling limbs. It got to the point where my whole body was burning. Being as high as I was I started getting anxious about it, even though I thought it was hypertension I checked my blood pressure only to find it was at a normal level, and thats when I went back and read the back of the magnesium bottle and seen the B6 in the tablets with a warning about numbness and tingling, so it made me panic a little more. I went up to the hospital and told them about the B6 and they didn't believe me. But the burning just got worse, after a while I was sick of waiting and knowing my vitals were fine I went back home. After a while it settled down, I was drinking plenty of water and hit up the plug for a few pregabalin tablets, which stopped the nerve pain/burning but turned the problem fluid retention.

I slept it off and now I feel better, besides the sore tense muscles. I didn't really feel that much of a comedown effect which is good, despite the long lasting effects and high doses, but I still think it was a big waste and a very irresponsible thing to do. Next batch I get I'm using it sparingly only when I need to for special occasions, fuck any stimulant binge, it's not worth it. I'm going to take a break from all stims(which I don't do often anyways) besides caffeine for a while and consider learning how to look after my health when it comes to stimulants. Out of any drugs like many other people I find myself liking it a little too much, especially Methamphetamine which I've steered clear from for about two years now

Tl;dr/summary. On a two gram 3-fpm binge over three days, took too much vitamin B6 and developed bad nerve pain in my limbs which subsided with some Lyrica. Taking a break and learning more about how 3-fpm/stims effect my body.