Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Outnumbered

Outnumbered is a British sitcom. Airing on BBC One since 2007,[1] it stars Hugh Dennis and Claire Skinner as a father and mother outnumbered by their three children (played by Tyger Drew-Honey, Daniel Roche and Ramona Marquez). There have been four series to date: 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011.

Produced by Hat Trick Productions, Outnumbered is written, directed and produced by Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin, although parts of the show are semi-improvised.[2]
The programme has received critical acclaim for its semi-improvisational scripting and realistic portrayal of children and family life.[3] Ratings have been average for its time slot, but the series has won a number of awards from the Comedy.co.uk awards, the Royal Television Society, the British Comedy Awards and the Broadcasting Press Guild.[4] The first three series are available on DVD and the fourth has been broadcast in 2011. An American adaptation is currently being planned.[5] The series began airing in the US on BBC America as of 30 July 2011,[6] as well as airing on PBS stations.

Other regular actors and actresses have reprises roles as supporting characters throughout the four series. Samantha Bond has appeared in all series as Auntie Angela, Sue's sister. David Ryall has appeared as Grandad, Sue and Angela's father in series 1 and 2 as well as the Christmas Specials in 2009 and 2011. Rosalind Ayres has appeared as Gran, Pete's mother in series 3 and series 4. Hattie Morahan has appeared in series 1 and 2, as well as the Christmas Specials as Jane.

220px-OutnumberedFamilySeason4.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outnumbered

MV5BMjA4MTcyMDIxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY0OTIxMw@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Ratings: 8.5/10 from 1,966 users

A part-improvised comedy about a couple bringing up their three young children.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086191/

Hadn't heard of it, time to track it down and watch it, thanks.

I only recently discovered it and I watched all 4 seasons in a few days. Stellar show, one of my favourites up there with TPB and IASIP even though it's very 'clean' comedy.

A bit too clean for me. Didn't find it that funny, but shall give it a few more watches. The kids reminded me of how fucking annoying kids can be tho.